This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please browse our website by clicking the brand logo below. You can also search or browse our website by category above. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us for more information.
AKG C 418
PA SKU # 129 MFR # C 418
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Miniature Hypercardioid Condenser Drum Microphone for Toms, Snares etc.
Miniature Hypercardioid Condenser Drum Microphone for Toms, Snares etc.The C 418 miniature condenser clip-on microphone has a specifi- cally tailored frequency response for drum and percussion miking applications and is an alternative to the C 419 for loud trumpets. Its hypercardioid polar pattern rejects leakage from nearby instruments.
A solid clamp makes it easy to fix the microphone securely on the instrument. The H 418 allows you to attach the microphone on top hoops that may be too thick for the integrated clamp. The C 418 shock-mounted capsule provides high mechanical-noise rejection while withstanding even the heaviest drumstick blows. A two-angle adjustment arm ensures precise microphone alignment.
- Shock mounted capsule:- Elastomer suspension tube- Protection from stick blows and rejection of vibrational noise
- Boom-arm with additional angle joint:- Allows the mic arm to be swiveled into position- For precise adjustment of the boomarm according to the size of the drum's diameter
- Clamp with rubberized finish:- Clamps on the top rim of the drum- For secure fit; will not leave a mark on the instrument
- C 418 PP - for phantom powering:- cable terminated in a preamp/XLR connector- for use with 9 to 52 V phantom power
- C 418 L:- cable terminated in a 1/8" goldplated, lockable minijack- For use with AKG B 29 L battery powered phantom supply, MPA II L phantom adapter, or with AKG.WIRELESS pocket transmitters
- Frequency response: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: hypercardioid
- Sensitivity: 4 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ?
- Maximum SPL for 1%/3% THD: 131 dB/140 dB
- Size: 75 x 35 mm/3" x 1.4" including clamp
- Net Weight: C 418 PP: 126 g (4.6 oz.)/C 418 L: 62 g (2.3 oz.)
- Shipping Weight: C 418 PP: 448 g (16.3 oz.)/C 418 L: 381 g (13.9 oz.)
- Standard accessory: W 44 windscreen
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG