This product has been discontinued.
We have discontinued this product permanently. Please find alternative products from below section.
AKG C 416 L
PA SKU # 186 MFR # C 416 L
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Hypercardioid Miniature Instrument Microphone with 3-Pin Mini XLR Connector
Hypercardioid Miniature Instrument Microphone with 3-Pin Mini XLR ConnectorUltra-light hypercardioid miniature microphone for use on accordion, guitar cabinets, piano, and keyboard/organ cabinets. When your performance is over, simply detach the microphone from the mounting bracket and pack it separately. Mounting the bracket is made easy with the included screws or the double sided solvent- free adhesive pads. You can place the C 416 exactly where you need it. A highly efficient external shock mount reduces key noise to a minimum.
C 416 L: With mini XLR connector for use with B 29 L battery operated power supply, MPA III L external phantom power adapter, or AKG WMS bodypack transmitters.
- Instrument microphone
- High mechanical-noise attenuation
- Natural sound with excellent intelligibility
- Polar pattern: hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 126/130 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 63 dB
- Impedance: 200 ohms unbalanced
- Recommended load impedance: >=1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596 or battery powering from B 29 L or AKG bodypack transmitter
- Current consumption: approx. 2.2 mA
- Connector: C 416 L: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: C 416 L: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: matte black
- Dimensions: approx. 235 x 30 mm / 9.3 x 1.2 in. (inc. of mounting bracket)
- Net weight: C 416 L: 55 g / 1.9 oz.
- Shipping weight: C 416 L: 390 g / 13.6 oz.
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG