Acoustica Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio Retail Version
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Unlimited Tracks
- Over 7500 Loops, Sound Effects, and Samples
- Performance Panel - Create Mixes and Mashups With Audio Warping and Song Slicing
- Create and Edit Performances With Powerful Piano Roll Editor
- Use Notation Editor to Write, View, Publish, and Print Music Scores
- Load and Edit Video Files and Still Images With Ease,
Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio From Acoustica Is a Windows-Based Music Production Workstation Designed for Recording Audio, Programming Loops, Remixing Tracks, Composing With MIDI and Virtual Instruments, Scoring/Editing Video, and Mixing/Mastering Your Songs.
Aimed at advanced home and professional project studios, it provides unlimited audio and MIDI tracks, and ships with 7500 music loops, 56 effects, and 22 virtual instruments.
Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio utilizes a fast and improved sound engine which offers advanced audio and MIDI routing, native sidechaining, and Audio Control, a feature which allows for easy control of effect and instrument parameters via audio from other tracks within a project. The software also includes integrated Melodyne Essentials pitch-correction technology by Celemony, and supports VST3 plug-ins and MP4 video formats.
The flexible Performance Panel lets you jam along with audio or virtual instruments, while automatically synced to the groove. Record loops directly to the panel's grid locations for instant creation of layered live loop performances, or produce mixes and mashups with audio warping and song slicing.
Virtual instruments and effects featured in this version include the Kastelheimer Veldberg XD virtual synth, the 8-output version of the Omni Sampler, the EU ProMixEQ-10A Equalizer, the DTC-1 Compressor, the VTD-42 Psychedelic Delay, and the ORB7000 Octave Reverb. In addition, the software provides a wide array of mixing and mastering tools such as iZotope Mastering Essentials, a multiband compressor, several tube-modeled EQs and dynamic processors, and more.
Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio lets you load and edit video files with ease. You can create crossfades, transitions, add titles, and score your clips. The Publishing function enables fast rendering and uploading of your music and video projects to social media sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook or SoundCloud.
- Unlimited tracks
- Over 7500 loops, sound effects, and samples
- Performance panel - create mixes and mashups with audio warping and song slicing
- Create and edit performances with powerful piano roll editor
- Use notation editor to write, view, publish, and print music scores
- Load and edit video files and still images with ease, crossfade video clips, create transitions, add video effects
- Publishing function enables rendering, uploading, and distribution of music and video projects directly to social media sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, SoundCloud, and more
- Mix Down to Stems, with flexible rendering options
- Includes iZotope Mastering Essentials to add sheen to your tracks
- Route MIDI from one track to another
- MIDI auto-quantize feature
- Transmit MIDI clock
- Unlimited nested submixes
- Configurable mixer
- Select and group multiple tracks
- Audio metering on all effect and instrument dialogs
- Marker List for quick editing and navigation
- Edit and view effects list directly on tracks and mixer
- Dry, wet, and post-fader sends
- Windows: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32-/64-bit)
- 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU (Quad Core or higher recommended)
- 2 GB RAM
- Sound card, USB or Firewire sound device