PA SKU # WB WPW 25226BGY1000 MFR # 25226BGY1000
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 2 x 14 AWG
- Stranded Bare Copper Conductors
- Unshielded Overall Jacket
- Sequentially Footmarked
- For Indoor Use
- For Ducts, Plenums, & Other Spaces
- Great for Intercom & Security
- Great for Sound, Audio & Music
14/2 Stranded bare copper conductors, unshielded with an overall jacket.
2 Conductor 14awg Plenum Rated Speaker Wire (Price Per 1000' Roll)
Indoor within ducts, plenums and other spaces used for environmental air for:
(Intercom, Security, Sound, Audio, Background music)
- Construction Parameters:
- Conductor 14 AWG Bare Copper
- Stranding 19x27
- Insulation Material Polymer Alloy
- Insulation Thickness 0.010" Nom.
- Number of Conductors 2
- Shield None
- Drain None
- Jacket Material Flexible Plenum
- Jacket Thickness 0.015" Nom.
- Overall Cable Diameter 0.190" Nom.
- Approximate Cable Weight 36 Lbs/1M' Nom.
- Flame Rating NFPA 262 Flame Test
- Electrical & Environmental Properties:
- Temperature Rating -10C To +60C
- Operating Voltage 150 V RMS
- Max.Capacitance Between Conductors @ 1 KHz 34 pf/ft Nom.
- DC Resistance per Conductor @ 20deg C 2.7 Ohms/1M' Nom.
- Insulation Colors Black, Red
- Jacket Color Gray
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Mechanical Properties:
- Max. Recommended Pull Tension 84 lbs
- Min. Bend Radius (Install) 2.25"
Write Your Own Review
More from West Penn