PA SKU # WB WPW 25225BGY1000 MFR # 25225BGY1000 UPC # 612825045663
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 2 x 16 AWG
- Stranded Bare Copper Conductors
- Unshielded Overall Jacket
- Sequentially Footmarked
- For Indoor Use
- For Ducts, Plenums, & Other Spaces
- Great for Intercom & Security
- Great for Sound, Audio & Music
16/2 Stranded bare copper conductors, unshielded with an overall jacket.
2 Conductor 16awg Plenum Rated Speaker Wire (Price Per 1000' Roll)
Indoor within ducts, plenums and other spaces used for environmental air for:
(Intercom, Security, Sound, Audio, Background music)
- Construction Parameters:
- Conductor 16 AWG Bare Copper
- Stranding 19x29
- Insulation Material Polymer Alloy
- Insulation Thickness 0.010" Nom.
- Number of Conductors 2
- Shield None
- Drain None
- Jacket Material Flexible Plenum
- Jacket Thickness 0.015" Nom.
- Overall Cable Diameter 0.159" Nom.
- Approximate Cable Weight 25 Lbs/1M' Nom.
- Flame Rating NFPA 262 Flame Test
- Electrical & Environmental Properties:
- Temperature Rating -10C To +60C
- Operating Voltage 300 V RMS
- Max.Capacitance Between Conductors @ 1 KHz 33 pf/ft Nom.
- DC Resistance per Conductor @ 20deg C 4.2 Ohms/1M' Nom.
- Insulation Colors Black, Red
- Jacket Color Gray
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Mechanical Properties:
- Max. Recommended Pull Tension 54 lbs
- Min. Bend Radius (Install) 1.8"
Write Your Own Review
More from West Penn