PA SKU # SWT 13B MFR # 13B UPC # 848864035321
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 1/4" 3-Conductor Female
- Panel Mount Jack
- Tip is Shunt
- Includes Nut & Washer
Switchcraft's 1/4" Stereo 3 Conductor Jack (Tip is Shunt) mates with standard commercial phone plugs and is available with .25 inch inside diameter bushings. A nut and a washer is included.
1/4" Stereo 3 Conductor Jack Connector (Tip is Shunt)
- Life: 10,000 insertion/withdrawal cycles, minimum
- Contact Resistance: .030 ohms maximum (initial), .050 ohms maximum (after humidity, durability exposure). Per MIL-STD-202E
- Insulation Resistance: 10,000 M(omega) minimum (initial), 1,000 M(omega) minimum (after humidity)
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 500 V, 60 Hz (rms) AC
- Contact Rating: 1 A, 25 V DC
- Thermal Range: -55°C to +85°C (non-operating); -20°C to +65°C (operating)
- Thermal Shock: Per MIL-STD 202, method 107
- Humidity: Per MIL-STD 202, method 106
- Salt Spray: Per MIL-STD 202, method 101
- Mounting Bushing: Nickel-plated copper alloy
- Insulation: Rigid plastic
- Springs: Special copper alloy. Integral contacts are standard in the isolated switching circuits; fine silver contacts in C12A switching circuit
- Sleeve Terminal: Copper alloy
- Hardware: Supplied with one Number P10001 copper alloy nickel-plated hex nut, and one Number S1022 steel nickel-plated washer - except copper alloy nickel-plated washer Number S10451 supplied on C11, C12A and C12B
- Note: this jack features integral contacts. Integral contacts should not be used where low contact resistance is a requirement.
Write Your Own Review
More from Switchcraft