Atlas Sound 840-812A Baffle for 8" Speaker and 12" Analog Clock
PA SKU # ATL 840812A MFR # 840-812A UPC # 612079134816
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For 8" (203mm) Speakers
- For 12" Analog Clocks
- Recessed or Surface Mount
- 18-Gauge CRS Construction
- Double-Action Torsion Spring
Contemporary clock/speaker baffle assembly features a CRS grille and trim ring mounted to an 18-gauge CRS panel with cutouts for mounting an 8" dia. speaker (order separately). The 830 Series mounts into position using a double-action torsion spring system to provide a hardware-free appearance. Models include a black gasket for concealed mounting of an 8" dia. (203mm) speaker and a universal clock mounting bracket for installation of almost any 12" dia. analog clock (by others). The panel, grille, and trim ring components are finished in a white epoxy. Assemblies can be recessed or surface mounted using 194 Series enclosures.
Perforated Baffle for 8 Inch Speaker and 12 Inch Analog Clock
- Can be Recessed or Surface Mounted Using 195 Series Enclosures
- Mounts into Position Using a Double-Action Torsion Spring System to Provide a Hardware-Free Appearance
- Panel, Grille, and Trim Ring Components are Finished in a White Epoxy
- CLOCK HOLE SIZE: 10 1/2"
- CLOCK SIZE: 12"
- COMPATIBLE ENCLOSURES: 195-812, SM195-812
- HEIGHT: 180 1/16" (45.87875 cm)
- WIDTH: 330 15/16" (86.20125 cm)
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 14.00 lbs (6.35 kgs)
Write Your Own Review