PA SKU # ARX MSX12 MFR # MSX 12
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- 4-Channels / 3-Way Split Per Channel
- Passive, No Power Required
- Ultra Low Noise Design
- Transformer Balanced Inputs/Outputs
- Inputs/Outputs Hardwired for Phantom Power
- User Friendly Layout
- Flawless Audio Performance
The ARX MSX 12 Transformer isolated Microphone / Line Splitter has been developed to deliver noise-free audio splitting with minimal setup time. Its intuitive layout and clear, uncluttered labelling enables a quick and easy solution to the increasing complexity of today's standards of audio production.
4-In, 12-Out ISO-Transformer Microphone Splitter, Line Splitter
The MSX 12 is a totally passive device requiring no power, and consists of Four channels of transformer isolated ultra low noise Microphone / Line Splitter. Each of these channels has a direct looped Main/FOH feed, and a transformer isolated Monitor split on the front panel.
On the rear panel is an Auxiliary transformer isolated split ideal for use with a remote recording truck or TV feed.
Marker panels on the front provide a space where individual channel connections can be noted.
The all-steel chassis of the MSX 12 provides strong interference resistant shielding. Internally, state-of-the-art transformers deliver superb audio quality and total galvanic isolation.
The MSX 12 is the easy answer to multi channel signal splitting requirements.
- ISO Transformer Microphone Splitter / Line Splitter
- Four channel / Three way split per channel
- Passive unit - no power required
- Ultra low noise design
- Transformer Balanced Inputs and Outputs
- Inputs and Main Outputs hard wired to pass Phantom Power
- Intuitive, 'user friendly' layout
- Flawless audio performance
- Houses of worship
- Conference centers
- Educational facilities
- Broadcast splitting
Write Your Own Review
More from ARX