- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Transformer Isolated XLR Connections
- 2 Inputs,1 Output
- Passive Unit, Needs No Power
- Heavy Duty Steel Chassis
AudiBox Series Single Channel Transformer Isolated Signal Combiner, 2 Inputs, 1 Output
The ISO-Combiner is a new transformer isolated combiner for the Audibox range of Pro Audio tools and problem solvers. It is ideal for use in applications where two sources have to be combined into one silently and easily.
A pair of transformer balanced female XLR inputs combine to deliver a single transformer isolated male XLR output in this essential audio package.
Available in Single Channel or Double Header format. The heavy duty all-steel chassis is finished in attractive matt textured powdercoat, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber pads.
The ISO Combiner is a totally passive device with no power requirements, making it a universal problem solver.
Security features include Kensington-type computer lock slot and optional bracket kit for under-table mounting.
- Input Impedance: 600 Ohms Balanced
- Max Input Level: +20 dB
- THD: Max 0.2% 30Hz to 20 KHz
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20 KHz ± 0.5 dB
- Insertion Loss: < 6dB @ 1 KHz (600 Ohm source/load)
- Power Requirements: None
- Input Connectors: 2 x Female XLR, Wired Pin 1 Not Connected, Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 - Cold.
- Output Connectors: Male XLR, Wired Pin 1 Chassis Ground, Pin 2 + Hot, Pin 3 - Cold.
- Construction: All-steel powdercoated chassis chassis, fibreglass PCB, ultra low noise audio transformers
- Please Note: When combining Unbalanced Inputs, Pins 1 and 3 should be bridged and the Ground wired to Pin 3