PA SKU # DEN PS2 MFR # PS-2
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Lightweight & Portable
- Low Battery Indicator
- 9V Battery Powered
- External Power Jack
The Dcode PS-2 is a low noise, Phantom 48 volt microphone power supply. Runs on one 9 volt battery and has enough power to run high current microphones. The small size, light-weight, rugged construction and very low noise make the PS-2 a natural for powering microphones feeding DAT machines, radio mics, tape machines, and mixing panels. Long battery life and a bright LED low battery indicator ensure that the microphone is properly powered during your recording session.
Dual Channel Low Noise, Phantom 48 Volt Microphone Power Supply, Uses One 9V Battery
- Low battery indicated by a steady glow of the LED.
- External power jack for studio use.
- Simple drop in compartment for quick change of batteries.
- Reverse battery to turn off (no drain).
- LED blinks at turn on and turn off.
- LED lights at regulator drop out.
- Low noise well regulated electronics and precision resistors are used to satisfy the most demanding Digital requirements.
- SIZE: 1.25 x 3.0 x 4.0 in.
- Voltage is 48 volts +/-3 volts.
- WEIGHT: 8.0 oz.
- Current to 14 mA (direct short).
- External Voltage from 6.8 to 18 volts.
- Noise floor is under .01 mV AC.
- Uses one standard 9 volt alkaline battery.
- Battery life (depending on mic load) from 4 to 38 hours.
- Current from 3mA to 280 mA depending on the mic.
Write Your Own Review
More from Denecke