PA SKU # ATL MS12C MFR # MS-12C UPC # 612079115754
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Circular Cast Iron Base
- 34-62" Adjustable Height
- Field Serviceable Parts
- Wearproof, 3-Piece Clutch
Color Black Chrome
The AtlasIED MS-12C is an all-purpose chrome finished stand featuring durable tubing, the famous AtlasIED wearproof clutch, and a 10" dia. die cast low profile circular base. The three-piece clutch provides positive locking control and is able to withstand years of stage and studio handling. The base features edge concentrated weight distribution and is equipped with rubber pads to absorb shock and protect floor surfaces.
Low-Profile Microphone Stand - Chrome
The 5/8" and 7/8" dia. tubing is fully adjustable with a vertical extension ranging from 35" to 63". Tubing is manufactured of cold rolled steel and terminates in the industry standard 5/8" - 27 thread suitable for microphone clamps and accessories. Top and bottom lock-nut rings are included for versatile and secure positioning. Model MS-12C is finished in chrome.
- Circular Cast Iron Base Ensures Maximum Stability
- Contemporary Styling Available in Chrome or Ebony Finish
- Economical, General Purpose Floor Stands Suitable for a Variety of Applications
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Wearproof, Three-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment
- BASE FINISH: Ebony
- TUBE FINISH: Chrome
- BASE SIZE: 10 Dia
- HEIGHT SPAN: 34" - 62"
- SHIPPING WEIGHT: 10.25 lbs (4.65 kgs)
Write Your Own Review
More from Atlas Sound