PA SKU # ASH NE2424MINPUT MFR # NE24.24M INPUT
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- For Protea 24.24M Processor
- Includes DSP & DA Converters
- Input Channel Processing
- User Installable
- Euroblock Connectors
The 24.24M Input from Ashley is a four-input expansion module for the Protea 24.24M Matrix Processor base unit. Each card provides an additional four channels of input and brings with it dedicated DSP and analog-to-digital converters.
4-Input Card for ne24.24M Protea DSP Audio Matrix Processor (Boxed)
The card is field installable and require no additional programming from the base unit. Up to five input cards can be installed for a total of twenty-four inputs. Because of the on-board DSP, the base unit's processing is not impacted by the addition of the cards.
- Four-channel input expansion card for Protea 24.24M Matrix Processor
- Includes its own dedicated DSP and analog-to-digital converters
- Each input channel has fixed processing blocks that include a microphone preamp with +48V phantom power, gain, delay, fifteen EQ filters, gate, auto-leveler and ducker
- The Hi-/Low-pass filter block offers Bessel, Butterworth and Linkwitz-Riley filters with 12, 18, 24 and 48dB/octave slopes
- User installable
- Base unit automatically recognizing presence of the card without requiring additional programming
- Euroblock connectors
Write Your Own Review
More from Ashly