PA SKU # ART PDB MFR # PDB UPC # 840402011392
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Switchable Input Attenuation
- 50k Ohm Instrument Input
- 600 Ohm XLR Output Jack
- Switchable Ground Lift
- Electric Guitar & Bass Signals
- Keyboards & Line Level Signals
- DJ Console Output Signals
The PDB Passive Direct Box is a rock solid, roadworthy DI for connection of the outputs of electronic musical instruments (or other audio sources) to the balanced inputs of mixer consoles and other balanced inputs.
Single Channel Passive Direct Injection Box
The PDB also allows connection of a music source to an instrument amplifier while simultaneously patching it to a mixer.
- Ground Lift: Switchable
- Input Attenuation: Switchable (0dB, -20dB, -40dB)
- Instrument Input: 50k Ohm
- Output Jack: 600 Ohm XLR Output Jack
- Parallel Link Jack: 50k Ohm
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 50KHz +/- 0.5dB @ +4dBu
- Dimensions: 3" x 5" x 2"
- Electric guitar and bass pick up output signals - The high impedance signal from a guitar or bass guitar pickup is translated by the PDB into a low impedance balanced signal required by mixing consoles.
- Keyboards and line level signals - The PDB automatically balances and matches the line level outputs of modern electronic keyboards. If you are using a multiple keyboard setup and your keyboards are all plugged into a single instrument amplifier, the PDB can be used to replace individual direct boxes. Simply send the output of the instrument amplifier to the PDB and then to the console (instead of a separate DI box for each keyboard).
- 3. DJ console output signals - DJ mixers often supply only an unbalanced -10dB signal. The PDB converts this signal to a balanced line level signal before it reaches the console, while providing a convenient method of connector transition with the capability to run long cables.
- 4. Speaker level signals - The PDB's ability to accept speaker level inputs from a power amplifier's output allows post-amplifier, post eq and effects signals to be fed directly to the console. In this manner, a particular effect or amplifier sound can be sent directly to the mix.
Write Your Own Review