PA SKU # AKG CK41 MFR # 3165Z00010 UPC # 885038030607
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
Order Now! We'll Ship It Fast! This item is currently out of stock. Most out of stock orders ship within just a few days (excluding weekends and holidays). We'll keep you up to date the whole way.
- Product Highlights
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Condenser Element
- 125° Pickup Angle
- Wide Frequency Range
- Rugged Metal Housing
Reference Cardioid Condenser Microphone Capsule
for use in theatres, houses of worship and conference rooms
The CK41 is a reference condenser capsule with a wide cardioid polar pattern and a speech optimized frequency response. The cardioid is the most popular polar pattern, since it can be used almost universally. The 125° pickup angle is especially suited for inexperienced or very vivacious speakers as well as applications where more than one person uses the microphone in turn.
The CK41 capsule is integrated into an extremely slim and rugged metal housing. It fits any mounting module of the DAM+ Series. To prevent contact problems, the capsule is equipped with large-area, self-cleaning, gold-plated contacts with deep threads to prevent misalignment and ensure extra-long life. The CK41 comes complete with a highly efficient windscreen.
- Cardioid polar pattern eliminates noise from the rear side
- 125° pickup angle for inexperienced or very vivacious speakers
- Sophisticated staple capsule technology for studio-quality audio performance
- Highly reliable capsule contacts prevent contact problems and ensure extra-long life
- Highly efficient windscreen reduces wind and pop noise equally
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 60 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 30 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 64 dB-A
- Polar Patterns
- Audio Output
- Type: Modular Series Standard
- Dimensions / Weight
- Height: 20 mm
- Diameter: 9 mm
- Net Weight: 3.9 g
Write Your Own Review
More from AKG