2nd Sense Wiggle Waveshaping Synthesizer Plug-In (Download)
Emailed within 1-3 Business Days
- Lifetime Tech Support
- Best Seller!
- Ask a Question
- Product Highlights
- Control Points
- Free-Drawing Phase Distortion Curve
- Color Coded FM Matrix
- Modulations - 8 Free Drawing LFO/Envelope
- 8 Step-Based and 4 Specialized Modulators
- Morph Pad - Morphing Between 4 Variations
According to 2nd Sense Audio, Wiggle Offers Expressive Sound Through 4 Powerful Sound Generators Allowing Users to Directly Manipulate and Automate the Wavetable
To be used with wave shaping, phase distortion and randomization tools. It is also said to deliver flexible modulations (with 8 free drawing LFO/Envelope and 4 specialized modulators), a powerful morphing feature, intuitive FM mode and a versatile step sequencer, as well as convenient sampling with an internal recording function.
- Control points - Wiggle has 4 operators, and each operator's wavetable can be dynamically customized by its 4 control points. Each control point has its independent built-in LFO. All these build the basic character of a sound.
- Other synthesis possibilities with free-drawing Phase Distortion curve, FM (Frequency Modulation) and Morphing.
- Color coded FM Matrix - The FM Matrix indicates the modulator/carrier relationship between the operators using color-coded knobs.
- Modulations - 8 free drawing LFO/Envelope, 8 step-based and 4 specialized modulators can be drag-and-dropped onto most of the synth parameters.
- Morph pad - Morphing between 4 variations of a preset captured on the Morph Pad multiplies the degree of sonic expressiveness. You can also draw an arbitrary path to automate the morph process.
- Built-in effects - 7 built-in effects can also be modulated and make a Wiggle sound more interesting. 4 Operators could go through duo multi-mode filter parallel.
- Step sequencer - The sequencer offers you precise control over each step for creating musical pattern with human feel. The resulting sequence can be dragged out as a MIDI file.
- Built-in recorder - A simple built-in recorder allows to quickly sample a soundtweaking process. The resulting audio can be dragged out as a wave file.
- Retina ready - High resolution images of the user interface are prepared for better viewing experience on Retina displays.
- Interactive guide - A short interactive tutorial walks you through the basic functions of Wiggle upon its first launch.
- Compatibility - VST, AU, AAX, Standalone, Windows / Mac OS X, 32 bit / 64 bit supported
You can use Wiggle as a stand alone app or plugin.
- Windows 7+ (Including Windows 7, 8, & 10)
- Mac OS X 10.6+ (Including Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 & 10.11)
- Plugin requires:
- Any VST 2.4 (32/64 bit) compatible DAW
- Any AU (32/64 bit) compatible DAW
- Any AAX (32/64 bit) compatible Pro Tools (Including Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12)