Based on the closed-back, dynamic HD280Pro headphones, the HMD280PRO headset has been especially designed for communications in high-noise environments. Its dynamic, super-cardioid microphone has been optimised for close talking distances.
- Dual-sided professional, circumaural, closed-back communications headset with noise-compensating, highly directional boom microphone
- High-isolation headphones with studio quality frequency reproduction and optimized ambient noise attenuation for high-noise location environments
- Adjustable, swiveling boom for microphone with left or right side placement option, frequency response optimized for speech clarity
- Comfortable, replaceable earpads and adjustable headband
- Replaceable coiled cable
- Impedance: 300 Ohm
- Color: black
- Frequency response (microphone): 50 - 13500 Hz
- Frequency response (headphones): 8 - 25000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 102 dB(IEC 268-7)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: 0,1 %
- Contact pressure: 6 N
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Connection cable: 1m/3m coiled cable
- Transducer principle: dynamic
- Weight: w/o cable: 310 g
- Pick-up pattern: Supercardioid
- Nominal impedance: 200 Ω
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5: 0,7 mV/Pa
- Load rating: 500 mW
- 1 HMD280-XQ headset
- 1 wind and pop screen
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Sennheiser products, you are covered for 2 years! Having trouble with a Sennheiser product? Bring it in and lets get you up and running! Sennheiser warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center. Find out more warranty information at Sennheisers website.
| MFR Part Number
| Product Category
|| Headworn Microphones & Headsets
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 1.00 lbs.
| Page Views
Connect with Performance Audio
Why Choose Performance Audio?
35+ Years in the Business
Performance Audio isn't new to Pro Audio & Video. We have been servicing the needs of professionals for nearly 40 years! We have the expertise to help you get the job done right. The first time.
Real World Convenience
Performance Audio has built lasting relationships with the brands you love! We have decades of experience working with our suppliers. We are equipped to get you what you need, when you need it. When you need it.
Staff with Know-How
Performance Audio has long believed that experience and knowledge are vital to building relationships with our customers. We focus on getting, and keeping, a staff who know and love the Pro Audio & Video world. People like you.
Prices That Don't Suck
Performance Audio is one of the largest suppliers of professional audio & video gear in the Mountain West. We have one of the largest inventories in the industry. That means we can save you money! The right price.
© 2017 Performance Audio, LLC. All rights reserved.
All brand, company or product names contained may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. All prices listed are in US dollars and do not include shipping and/or sales tax, when applicable.