These miniature microphone
cables feature necessary mechanical strength (tensile strength
and long flex life) and flexibility for lavalier
microphones and other applications. All balanced
configuration. Part No. W3031 cable is exactly same construction as Part No. W2697
cable except for shield structure. Part No. W2697
cable is constructed with served (spiral) shield, while Part No. W3031 cable is constructed with braided shield. Part No. W2901 is specially designed with better tensile strength
and longer flex life, sacrificing some sound
quality, and creating a slightly more difficult soldering job because of used copper-tin alloy conductor, this cable is mechanically very strong and durable. Of couse, its cost is higher.
Available Colors: BlackStandard Roll Lengths:Specifications:
Electrical & Mechanical Characteristics:
- No. of Conductor: 2
- Conductor:Details: 43/0.04 Cu-SnSize(mm(2)): 0.054mm(2) (#30 AWG)
- Insulation:Ov. Dia.(mm): 0.6 diameter (0.0236")Material: PolyesterColors: Black / Red
- Filler Thread: Polypropylene
- Shield: Double Served Shield, Approx. 35/0.08A, Approx. 40/0.08A
- Jacket:Ov. Dia.(mm): 2.16i (0.085")Material: Flexible PVCColors: Black
- Roll Sizes:305m (1000Ft)
- Weight: 2.7kg / 305m
* Patial Capacitance** Using standard testing methods of Mogami Wire & Cable Corp.
- DC Resistance at 20C:Inner Cond.: 0.41W/m(0.125W/Ft)Shield: 0.07W/m(0.0214W/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20C (Partial C. Value) See below figure*:K0: 176pF/m(54pF/Ft)K1: 32pF/m(9.8pF/Ft)
- Inductance between conductors at 1kHz. 20C: 0.8H/m(0.24H/Ft)
- Electrostatic Noise**: 1mV Max.
- Electromagnetic Noise**: 0.15mV Max.
- Microphonics at 50KW Load**: 40mV Max.
- Voltage Breakdown: Must withstand at DC 500V/15sec.
- Insulation Resistance: 100000 MW m Min. at DC 125V, 20C
- Flex Life**: 177,000 cycles
- Tensile Strength: 176N
- Emigration: Non-emigrant to ABS
- Applicable Temperature: -20C~ +70C(-4F~ +158F)