The HR824mk2 from Mackie is a high-quality active two-way studio monitor, perfect for stereo or surround mixing applications. The monitor is THX pm3-certified, great for creating high-definition audio for video, film, and video game projects. The monitor has an 8.75" low-distortion woofer and a 1" titanium dome tweeter to provide clear, lifelike sound across a full frequency spectrum. Internal amplifiers provide 250W of total power for a strong performance
The cast-aluminum Zero Edge Baffle keeps diffraction to a minimum for excellent imaging, while the optimized waveguide provides a wide sweet spot, and the internal cabinet damping eliminates midrange artifacts. The cabinet is OmniMount ready, allowing it to be mounted easily on a wall or ceiling.
The rear panel of the cabinet has XLR, TRS, and RCA input connectors for compatibility with virtually any audio gear you can throw at it. Controls for LF and HF filters, along with acoustic space matching allow you to customize the monitor to your specific workspace for optimum performance.
- High resolution Active studio reference monitor
- Ultra-linear frequency response for accurate mix translation
- 8.75-inch high-precision, low-distortion LF transducer
- 1-inch titanium dome, ferrofluid cooled tweeter
- Optimized Waveguide for wide, even sweet zone
- Twin FR Series amps - 150W for LF / 100W for HF
- Cast aluminum Zero Edge Baffle minimizes diffraction
- Full internal damping eliminates midrange artifacts
- Passive radiator provides tight, articulate bass extension down to 35Hz
- Acoustic Space, LF roll-off, and HF controls
- Balanced XLR, TRS, and unbalanced RCA inputs
- OmniMount ready for easy wall/ceiling placement
- THX pm3 certified for surround sound applications
- Perfect for High-Definition audio, cinema and gaming systems
- Low Frequency Driver: 8.75" (222mm) Die-Cast Magnesium Woofer with 1.6" Voice Coil
- High Frequency Driver: 1" (25mm) Titanium Dome Tweeter with Polymer Suspension and Neodymium Magnet
- LF Amplifier: 150W
- HF Amplifier: 100W
- Crossover: Modified Linkwitz-Riley, 24dB/Octave @ 1.9kHz
- Frequency Range: 37Hz - 20kHz, ±1.5dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL): 91dB
1 x AC Power Input
1 x XLR Input
1 x 1/4" TRS Input 1 x RCA Phono Input
- Input Impedance:
20 kOhms, Balanced
10 kOhms, Unbalanced
- Controls and Indicators:
1 x Input Sensitivity Control
1 x 3-Way Acoustic Space Selector Switch
1 x LF Filter Switch
1 x HF Filter Switch
1 x Power Switch
- Shielded: Yes
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.8 x 10.8 x 13.8" (427 x 274 x 351mm)
- Weight: 34.6 lbs (15.7kg)
3-year inclusive of electronics, 2-year drivers (where applicable), nontransferable
| MFR Part Number
| Product Category
|| Powered Monitors
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 41.00 lbs.
| Page Views
Connect with Performance Audio
Why Choose Performance Audio?
40+ Years in the Business
Performance Audio isn't new to Pro Audio & Video. We have been servicing the needs of professionals for over 40 years! We have the expertise to help you get the job done right. The first time.
Real World Convenience
Performance Audio has built lasting relationships with the brands you love! We have decades of experience working with our suppliers. We are equipped to get you what you need, when you need it. When you need it.
Staff with Know-How
Performance Audio has long believed that experience and knowledge are vital to building relationships with our customers. We focus on getting, and keeping, a staff who know and love the Pro Audio & Video world. People like you.
Prices That Don't Suck
Performance Audio is one of the largest suppliers of professional audio & video gear in the Mountain West. We have one of the largest inventories in the industry. That means we can save you money! The right price.
© 2017 Performance Audio, LLC. All rights reserved.
All brand, company or product names contained may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. All prices listed are in US dollars and do not include shipping and/or sales tax, when applicable.