The Countryman E6i Earset microphone is a world-class vocal mic so unobtrusive it's barely seen as it delivers high-quality voice pickup, while rejecting surrounding noise and feedback. An ultra-miniature electret condenser element is held close to the mouth by a thin boom and comfortable earclip. The entire assembly weighs less than one-tenth ounce and virtually disappears against the skin, so performers forget they're even wearing a mic. The omnidirectional element is nearly immune to wind and breath pops, even when used without a windscreen, while the boom keeps it very close to the mouth for excellent isolation.
Countryman Earsets are the smallest, lightest, and least visible head-worn microphones. The comfortable earclip doesn't interfere with hairstyles, eyeglasses, wardrobe, headphones, or in-ear monitors. The tiny boom and mic element virtually disappear against the face.
Rugged and Reliable
Stainless steel, skin-colored almost unbreakable boom can be bent and re-bent many times to fit different performers. The E6i is exceptionally resistant to makeup, sweat and moisture when used with the supplied protective caps. Caps and cable are field-replaceable without tools.
Soft, highly flexible boom is easily shaped right on the performer's face. Available in multiple skin tone colors. Changeable protective caps let you shape the frequency response for different situations or to match other microphones. Versions available for different speaking or singing styles, with up to 140 dB SPL capability.
Exceptional Sound Quality
Frequency response is better than 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 3 dB, with >100 dB dynamic range. Countryman Earsets sound like a world-class, full size performance mic but hands-free, and the performer has complete freedom.
Easy adjustment keeps the mic in the perfect position for rejecting non-vocal sounds. Countryman omnidirectional Earsets reduce feedback an average of 12 dB compared to an omnidirectional lavalier. Excellent for houses of worship, theater, and outdoor events.
With other microphones a worn cable requires purchasing a completely new mic. An E6i replacement cable easily replaces it in less than a minute. Quick-connect miniature 1 mm or 2 mm super rugged cables are available for almost any wireless transmitter or phantom mic input providing 3 - 48 V.
- Style & Comfort
- Smallest, lightest, most comfortable mic of its kind - only 1/10th ounce!
- Almost invisible against any skin tone
- Rugged, bendable boom assures a custom fit for every wearer
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled mic allows total freedom of movement
- Rugged and reliable - virtually unbreakable steel boom
- Highly bendable boom straightens to perfection, supporting multiple wearers
- Exclusive snap-on cables in 1mm or 2mm diameter for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Highly resistant to sweat and water
- High quality voice pickup - more consistent than any lavalier
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Sounds like a world-class performance mic
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier
- Omnidirectional mic is virtually immune to wind and breath pops, even without a windscreen
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Operating Current: 500 μA
- Operating Voltage: 1 to 2 Volts
- Power Supply Voltage:
+3V with 2.7 kOhm Load
+5V with 6.8 kOhm Load
+9V with 15 kOhm Load
- Weight: .07 oz (2 grams)
- The E6i Earset is available in three sensitivities:
- Model E6iOW5 for general speaking
- Sensitivity: 7.0 mV/Pascal
- Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 24 dBA SPL
- Overload Sound Level: 120 dB SPL
- Model E6iOW6 for loud speaking and vocals
- Sensitivity: 2.0 mV/Pascal
- Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 29 dBA SPL
- Overload Sound Level: 130 dB SPL
- Model E6iOW7 for powerful vocals
- Sensitivity: 0.70 mV/Pascal
- Equivalent Acoustic Noise: 39 dBA SPL
- Overload Sound Level: 140 dB SPL
- User-friendly for new and experienced users alike
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and outdoor settings
- Directional version is ideal for situations with loud monitors, extreme feedback or environmental noise
- Supplied with cable, carrying case, black and white cable clips, wind screen and 3 protective caps.