The SRX718S is a compact, high power subwoofer
system containing a 2268H neodymium
magnet, patented* Differential Drive, 18" woofer
in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The enclosure is designed to present a minimum frontal area. The system offers complete input connection flexibility for compatibility with a variety of cabling schemes. A recessed, external switch allows selection of either contacts +1/-1 or +2/-2.
The SRX718S is equipped with a top-mounted, threaded, 20 mm socket that can receive the optional SS4-BK
pole. This adjustable height pole can be used to mount speakers equipped with standard 35 mm pole sockets and weighing up to 50 kg (100 lb). The threaded socket minimizes buzzing and rattling and assures that the pole will be secure and straight.
The enclosure is constructed of top quality birch plywood, coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish and is heavily braced to maximize lowfrequency performance. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille is internally lined with acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver
protection and give a very professional appearance. The rear of the enclosure is fitted with T-nuts which may be used to attach the optional WK-4 caster kit.
- Live performance venues
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems
- Sound system rental
- 18 inch, 2268H Differential Drive woofer for extended low-frequency output
- Large port area for reduced distortion
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting
- System Type: 18" bass-reflex subwoofer
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 31 Hz - 220 Hz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 34 Hz - 220 Hz
- Input Connection Modes: Switchable, +1/-1 or +2/-2
- Recommended Crossover Frequencies:80 Hz, 24 dB / octave HPF80 Hz, 24 dB / octave LPF
- Power Rating (Continuous / Program / Peak): 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL peak
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 95 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2268H 457 mm (18 in) Differential Drive woofer
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Active Tunings: dbx DriveRack, all models. Settings available at www.jblpro.com
- Mounting: Top mounted M20 threaded socket for optional SS4-BK pole
- Enclosure: Rectangular, 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent charcoal foam backing. Removable JBL badge and punched JBL logo.
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 508 mm x 597 mm x 749 mm (20.0 in x 23.5 in x 29.5 in)
- Net Weight: 36 kg (79 lb)
- Optional Accessories:SRX718S-CVR: Pull-over padded coverSS4-BK: Adjustable, heavy-duty pole, M20 thread to 35 mmWK-4: Caster kit