The SRX712M is a world-class, professional stage monitor. The SRX712M uses a JBL 2262H 305 mm (12 in) patented* Differential Drive woofer and a 2431H 75 mm (3 in) voice-coil, neodymium compression driver for 800 watts (continuous) power capacity from a monitor with a profile that is only 12 inches above the stage. A 50 x 90 aluminum horn provides smooth, even coverage whether the performer is standing right on the speaker or moving upstage.
Bi-amp or full-range passive operation may be selected by a recessed, high-current switch mounted in the handle cup. NL4 connectors are provided on both ends of the speaker to keep cable runs tidy on stage.
The SRX712M can also do double duty as a utility speaker. For use on a tripod or over a subwoofer, JBL's dual angle pole mount is included. This feature allows the speaker to be mounted in a vertical position or with a 10 down tilt for optimum audience coverage. If suspension or truss mounting is a requirement, add the optional SRX712M-YK yoke bracket. This accessory provides attachment points for a wide range of suspension and truss mounting hardware.
The enclosure is constructed of top quality birch plywood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure so there are no protruding lips on the front of the box to create acoustical interference. The grilles are internally lined with acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.Applications:
- Live performance stage monitoring
- Speech reinforcement
- Reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music
- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines
- 90 x 50 nominal coverage
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Optional yoke available for trussmounted or suspended applications
- Neodymium magnet Differential Drive woofer for high-power capacity and very light-weight
- 3" (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver
- System Type: 12", two-way, bass-reflex, stage-monitor / utility
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 70 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 83 Hz - 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 50 x 90 nominal (Monitor position)
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp / passive, externally switchable
- Crossover Frequency: 1.2 kHz
- Power Rating (Continuous / Program / Peak):Passive: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 WBi-amp LF: 800 W / 1600 W / 3200 WBi-amp HF: 75 W / 150 W / 300 W
- Maximum SPL2: 131 dB SPL peak
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 96 dB SPL (passive mode)
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 2262H 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive woofer
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2431H 75 mm (3 in) voice coil, neodymium compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: Passive: 8 ohms
- Bi-amp LF: 8 ohms
- Bi-amp HF: 8 ohms
- Active Tunings: dbx DriveRack, all models. Settings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: Symmetrical stage monitor, 15 mm, 11-ply birch plywood.
- Suspension / Mounting:Dual-angle (0 or -10), 35 mm pole socket2 x M10 fittings for optional SRX712M-YK yoke
- Transport: Integrated handle / input cup
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent charcoal foam backing. Removable JBL badge and punched JBL logo.
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2), one on each end
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 349 mm x 546 mm x 260 mm (13.75 in x 21.5 in x 10.25 in)
- Net Weight: 15 kg (33 lb)
- Optional Accessories:SRX712M-CVR: Pull-over padded coverSRX712M-YK: Suspension / mounting yoke