The new EON10 G2 compact powered speaker features a 10" woofer
, increased power and a three input mini-mixer
. The EON10 G2 is ideal for AV applications, smaller musical and spoken word performances and, when combined with the new EONSUB G2 powered subwoofer
, provides a full range sound
system for small and medium sized events.
The first generation EON10 was very popular, not only with musicians, but with hotels, meeting planners, AV companies and just about any application where portable compact sound reinforcement
was needed. Its successor, EON10 G2 offers more power, more flexibility and a refined appearance that will make it even more appropriate for its many types of users.
The EON10 G2 has more power than the first generation EON10, with 125 watts
for low frequencies and 50 watts
for the highs. The 10" Differential Drive low frequency driver
uses a neodymium
magnet for light weight and reduced distortion. The one-inch JBL 2412 compression driver
for the high frequencies includes a titanium diaphragm
and ferro-fluid cooling.
The EON10 G2 shares the same appearance improvements with its larger companion EON15 G2, including new black exterior material and a mini-mixer
with three inputs. An additional XLR
output allows EON Speakers to be daisy-chained together. As with other EON G2 speakers, the EON10 G2 is kept cool, not by heatsinks or fans, but by JBL's Thermomaster Total Thermal Management System.
With its versatile cabinet design, the EON10 G2 can be used in several different ways. As a front of house
speaker, the EON10 G2 can sit on a flat horizontal surface or be raised in the air using standard tripod speaker stands.
The cabinet has also been designed to let the EON10 G2 be snugly placed atop the EONSUB G2 for added volume
and extended bandwidth
. In addition, the angled back of the speaker allows its use as a vocal or instrument monitor on stage
Live sound reinforcement
, speech, vocals, and music playback in entertainment, A/V, and institutional venues - especially when ease of use, audio
quality and portability are important factors.
, and monitoring for electronic and electro-acoustic instruments.
- The second generation of one of the most successful and influential professional speaker systems ever.
- 10? Differential Drive low frequency driver with neodymium magnet for light weight and reduced distortion.
- 1? JBL compression driver with titanium diaphragm and ferro-fluid cooling.
- 125 watt low-frequency and 50 watt highfrequency (bi-amplified) amplifiers - Actual power delivered to the drivers.
- Three inputs. One balanced, mic/line selectable input and one dual-channel, 1/4? TRS phone line-level input.
- Balanced loop/mix output. "Daisy-chain" additional EON speakers or send the mixed output to a mixing console.
- 60 x 90 (nominal) constant directivity horn.
- Thermomaster Total Thermal Management System. A single piece, cast-aluminum baffle integrates the woofer frame, horn, and amplifier heat sink. Air movement in the finned ports dissipates heat - no internal or external cooling fans are required.
- Rugged, lightweight, black co-polymer enclosure.
- Integral 35 mm pole mount receptacle with securing thumb screw.
- Multi-angle enclosure for front of house or stage monitor application.
- For more low-frequency power and performance, add the EONSUB G2.
- Freq. Range (-10 dB): 65 Hz - 18 kHz
- Freq. Response (+/-3 dB): 90 Hz - 16 kHz
- Horz. Coverage (-6 dB): 90 Nominal
- Vert. Coverage (-6 dB): 60 Nominal
- Rated Maximum SPL: 117 dB, @ 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 493 mm x 356 mm x 307 mm (19.4 in x 14.0 in x 12.1 in.)
- Net Weight: 10.4 kg (23 lb)
- LF Driver: Integral frame with one 10? (254 mm) driver, neodymium magnet, 1.5? Differential Drive voice coil.
- HF Driver: JBL 2412 1? compression driver, titanium diaphragm, ferro-fluid cooled.
- Amplifier Power LF: 125 watts @ low-frequency driver impedance.
- Amplifier Power HF: 50 watts @ high-frequency driver impedance.
- Input 1 Sensitivity:-48 dBu to 0 dBu for rated output (Mic/Line switch in MIC position)-6 dBu to +20 dBu for rated output (Mic/Line switch in LINE position)
- Input 2 & 3 Sensitivity: -12 dBu to +20 dBu for rated output
- Output Level: +26 dBu (max), Loop/Mix switch in MIX position
- Crossover Frequency: 2.7 kHz
- Loop/Mix Out: XLR/M, balanced
- AC Input: 110-230 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 110 watts rating per UL, detachable IEC power cable.