||DO THE TWIST
wherever speed, ruggedness and high sound quality are mandatory
The C391B high-performance small-diaphragm condenser microphone is a combination of the Blue Line Series CK91 and the SE300B pre-amplifier. The microphone has a cardioid polar pattern, a low self-noise and very good transient response for a bright and brilliant sound. It also features the ability to quickly interchange its capsule with one of the other capsules of the Blue Line Series, making it an excellent mic for demanding broadcast applications.
The C391B provides a switchable bass roll-off/attenuator with three positions: flat, 75Hz and 10db attenuation.
- Precise cardioid polar pattern for uncolored sound quality and high gain before feedback
- Switchable attenuation pad enables high-SPL applications up to 144dB
- Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Universal phantom powering from 9 to 52V for operating with phantom power supply
- Carefully handcrafted in Vienna, Austria meticulous attention to detail ensures highest quality
- Austria meticulous attention to detail ensures highest quality
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 10 mV/Pa (-40 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 132/142 dB (for 1% THD)
- Equivalent noise level (IEC 60268-4): 28 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 17 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio (A-weighted): 77 dB
- Preattenuation pad: 10 dB, switchable
- Bass filter: 12 dB/octave at 75 Hz
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >1000 ohms
- Supply voltage: 9 to 52 V phantom power to DIN 45596
- Powering: <2 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Finish: dark gray
- Net weight: 115 g / 4 oz.
- Shipping weight: 420 g / 14.8 oz.
- Theater, onstage miking
- TV, motion picture, video production
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Studio Microphones, Instrument Microphones
| Unit of Measure
|| 0.92 lbs.