The All-Tube 610 Console Mic Preamp Sound in a Rugged "Go Anywhere" Design
The SOLO/610 delivers the classic Putnam 610 tube console sound in a rugged, highly versatile mic preamp design. This unit provides the silky, vintage warmth of the original console's mic amp design, and will flatter any microphone or instrument with its signature sound. Thanks to its convenient form factor, the SOLO/610 can be conveniently used in the control room or the recording room, on stage, or on a desktop. Functionally lean but sonically mean, the SOLO/610 maintains the character of the 610 console - at a price every serious project studio can afford.
Classic Putnam 610 console mic preamplifier and DI
Legendary all-tube sound, at a project studio price
Gain, Level, and Impedance selection for maximum tonal variety
Hand-built in USA; backed by 1-Year limited warranty
The SOLO/610 offers Mic and DI inputs, and features Gain and Level control for a wide variety of clean to colored tones. Unlike its predecessors, the SOLO/610 has continuous Gain control with even greater range, allowing for more precise gain structuring - doubling as input signal padding. The SOLO/610 has all the essential features like 48v Phantom Power, Lo-Cut filtering, Phase Reverse and flexible dual impedance selection for both Mic and DI inputs. The SOLO/610 includes essential DI features like Thru use in conjunction with an amplifier, plus Ground Lift and and a versatile Mic/Line level output switch.
- Classic Putnam 610 console mic preamplifier and DI
- Legendary all-tube sound, at a project studio price
- Gain, Level, and Impedance selection for maximum tonal variety
- Portable design for studio, desktop or stage
- Rugged construction-steel chassis
- DI features include Thru and Mic/Line level output
- Hand-built in USA; backed by 1-year limited warranty
- Input Impedance:
Mic Input - Selectable 500 ohms (Lo-Z) or 2k ohms (Hi-Z)
DI Input - Selectable 2.2M ohms (Lo-Z) or 47k ohms (Hi-Z)
- Output Load Impedance: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1 dB
- Maximum Gain: 61 dB
- Tube Complement: (1) 12AX7, (1) 12AT7
- Maximum Mic Input Level: -12 dBu, 1.0% THD+N Ratio
- Maximum Instrument Input Level: +4 dBu, 1.0% THD+N Ratio
- Maximum Gain Mic Input: 55 dB (2k input), 60 dB (500 input)
- Mic/Instrument In Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/- 0.1 dB
- Maximum Gain Instrument Input: 37 dB
- Dimensions: L: 14" W: 5 3/4" H: 5"
- Weight: 9 lbs.