Unleash the Power Within. 24-channel Toft ATB24 console
A League Of Its Own.
Over the years, the Trident Series 80 console
has heard its praises time and time again for its excellent quality, pristine accuracy, and most of all, its premium vintage equalizer
. This powerful combination produced an enormous amount of hit records and is still revered as one of the best analog recording
consoles made to date. With so much history behind the Trident name, Toft Audio
Designs is proud to announce that the Series 80 boards have been redesigned by the original designer himself, Malcolm Toft. The end result is none other than the new Toft ATB Series Consoles.
Best EQ Money Can Buy.
The Toft ATB Console
packs the same powerful equalizer
that was used on the Trident Series 80 boards. The ATB's EQ
section is regarded as one of the best sounding Equalizers on the market today! The super musical four-band EQ
on the Toft ATB unleashes all your creativity without any limits or boundaries. The Toft ATB equalizer
is your ultimate tool in your arsenal.
There is no doubt that the Toft ATB Console
was designed to be used in professional studios. Designed by Malcom Toft, the ATB console
went through countless grueling tests to meet Toft's detailed standards. For this reason, the ATB console
is trusted and used by the some of the best engineers and producers around the world. There is nothing stopping you from tracking a platinum album with the ATB Series Consoles. The ATB16
comes nothing short of perfect for a pro in need of a high-end console
with limited amounts of space.
Master Thy Control.
The Toft ATB Series Console
is loaded with a master
control section only seen in more expensive, high-end recording consoles. The ATB features everything from the super accurate meters, wide-range of routing capabilities, talkback function, to the eight-bus
mixdown section. From top to bottom, you have everything you'll need to take control of your mix and produce the best possible recording.
The Final Word.
The ATB is the best possible solution for your studio setup. Whether you are in a project studio or a major recording facility, the ATB is sure to impress even the most demanding critics. Make no doubt about it, the Toft ATB console
is a dream come to life.
Dimensions: 41" (103cm) wide X 22.5" (57cm) deep X 5" (12.5cm) high
- 8 Buss
- Level indicators all channels
- Direct outs
- Modular through hole design
- Input/Monitor reverse switch
- EQ available to in-line monitor
- 8 stereo effect returns
- 4 Band EQ designed by Malcolm Toft.
- Faders on all 8 busses
- Input phase reverse operating on both mic and line inputs on each channel.
- Extremely competitive price.
- 56 inputs to 2 track (16 channel version), 72 inputs to 2 track (24 channel version), 88 inputs to 2 track (32 channel version)
- 8 subgroup bargraph meters
- All connections on rear panel
- Talkback facilities
- 6 discrete aux send
- Aux 5/6 available to in-line monitor
- Stereo Solo in place can be switched to mono PFL
- 8 monitor returns
- Monitor returns on all channels with EQ
- Dual control room outputs
- Optional digital card (Firewire/SPDIF/ADAT/Word Clock IN/OUT/COAX/MIDI)
- Extremely musical four band sweep equalization ranging from 40Hz to 15kHz in overlapping ranges.
- Approximate Sizes:
- ATB-16: 31" (78cm) wide X 22.5" (57cm) deep X 5" (12.5cm) high
- ATB-24: 41" (103cm) wide X 22.5" (57cm) deep X 5" (12.5cm) high
- ATB-32: 51" (128cm) wide X 22.5" (57cm) deep X 5" (12.5cm) high