||Experience improved wireless reception with the UA874. This UHF antenna uses a log periodic dipole array to produce a cardioid pattern toward the desired coverage area, achieving greater rejection of RF signals outside the area than standard 1/2 wave omnidirectional antennas.
An integrated amplifier with four gain settings compensates for varying degrees of coaxial cable signal loss.
The UA874 can be stand-mounted, suspended from the ceiling, or wall-mounted using the included swivel adapter bracket.
- Compatible with all Shure wireless receivers and antenna distribution systems that provide 12 V DC bias
- Four-position gain selector switch
- Low-noise signal amplifier that compensates for transmission loss in coaxial cable
- Integrated threaded adapter that mounts easily to microphones stands
- Legendary Shure build quality and reliability
- Connector Type: BNC, Female
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Power Requirements: 10 to 15 V DC bias from coaxial connection, 75 mA
- Reception Pattern: 70 degrees
- Third-order Intercept Point: >30 dBm
- Antenna Gain (On Axis): 7.5 dBi
- RF Signal Gain +/- 1dB: Switchable: +12 dB, +6 dB, 0 dB, -6 dB
- RF Overload LED Threshold : -5 dBm
- Dimensions: 316 mm x 359 mm x 36 mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 317 g (11.2 oz)
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Wireless Antennas & Distribution
| Unit of Measure
|| 5.15 lbs.