Diversity Receiver with PS21US Power Supply and Attached 1/4 Wave Antennas (Band J6 572-590 MHz)
||The Shure PGX4 receiver makes wireless setup a snap. With features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup, the PGX4 offers professional quality sound and easy setup for performers on the go.
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically links the transmitter and receiver
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity maintains dependable wireless signal quality
- Up to 12 compatible channels per frequency band
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- 40 mm H x 181 mm W x 104 mm D (1.6 x 7.125 x 4.1 in.)
- 327 g (11.5 oz.)
- Audio Output Level
- (ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- XLR connector (into 600 Ω load): -13 dBV
|Also called a "quarter-inch connector" or "6.3 mm connector," it is a plug and socket widely used to connect microphones to amplifiers and for other audio applications. Phone connector sockets and their mini-phone counterparts are commonly called "audio jacks." Phone connectors are typically available in two-wire mono and three-wire stereo versions (see tip and ring).|
] cssheader=[boxoverheader] cssbody=[boxoverbody]">1/4" connector (into 3000 Ω load): -2 dBV
XLR: 200 Ω
1/4": 1 k Ω
-105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
> 70 dB, typical
Pin 1: Ground (cable shield)
Pin 2: Audio
Pin 3: No Audio
12-18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Wireless Receivers
| Unit of Measure
|| 5.18 lbs.
Performance Audio is an authorized Shure dealer.
With a history of audio innovation spanning over 80 years, Shure has turned a passion for making great microphones and audio electronics into an obsession. No wonder Shure continues to set the worldwide industry standard for superior microphones and audio electronics.
Shure Incorporated is an American corporation originally founded by Sidney N. Shure in Chicago, Illinois in 1925 as a supplier of radio parts kits. The company became a consumer and professional audio-electronics manufacturer of microphones, wireless microphone systems, phonograph cartridges, discussion systems, mixers, and digital signal processing. The company also produces listening products, including headphones, high-end earbuds and personal monitor systems.