The Shure PGX1 is a low-profile, durable wireless bodypack for use with PGX Wireless systems. Interchangeable microphones or instrument cables are available for headworn, lavalier, instrument (clip-on), or guitar/bass uses.
The Shure PGX4 receiver makes wireless setup a snap. With features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup, the PGX4 offers professional quality sound and easy setup for performers on the go.
The Shure WB98H/C (the wireless version of the Beta 98H/C) is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
- Low-profile bodypack with belt clip
- Adjustable gain
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 8 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 300 ft (100 m) operating range
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically links the transmitter and receiver
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity maintains dependable wireless signal quality
- Up to 12 compatible channels per frequency band
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- The WB98H/C features transformerless preamplifier circuitry, which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern of the Beta 98H/C provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- Tailored frequency response for studio quality performance
- Wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Optional A98D drum mount is unobtrusive and versatile--allows precise positioning of the microphone while holding it firmly in place
- Compact design reduces stage clutter
- Detachable cable for easy storage
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges with different polar patterns are available
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- PGX4 Wireless Receiver
- PGX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- WB98H/C Instrument Microphone
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Wireless Instrument Systems
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 5.36 lbs.