||The P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R Bodypack receiver as part of the PSM900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
It offers state-of-art technology like CueMode (patent pending), Scan and Sync, and RF mute switch for easy setup and operation.
Connections include balanced 1/4" and XLR, loop out, and headphone out. Includes rack-mounting kit, front or back mountable antennas, and power supply.
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Syncs to a P9R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
- Front or back mountable antennas
- Compatible with PA421SWB and PA821SWB antenna combiners
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
- Switchable +4 dBu and -10 dBV input level
- Balanced, 1/4" and XLR connectors
- Bit-mapped, backlit LCD
- Includes rack-mounting hardware
- 1/8" headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring
- RF Output Power
- selectable: 10, 50, 100 mW (+20 dBm) (regionally dependent)
- RF Output Impedance
- 50 Ω (typical)
- Net Weight
- 850 g
- 197 mm x 166 mm x 42 mm
- Power Requirement (RF on, 100 mW power mode, no audio)
- 415 mA, typical
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Wireless In-Ear Monitor Systems
| Unit of Measure
|| 7.60 lbs.