The SKM5200-II is the next evolution of the SKM5200 world class microphone. Robust, reliable and user-friendly, the professional hand-held transmitter is suitable for every conceivable type of recording and transmission situation. The mechanics, electronics and operating concept were designed to meet the highest requirements of live events.
This is why, for example, the SKM5200-II now offers a switching bandwidth of up to 184 MHz. The "HiDyn plus" noise suppression system developed by Sennheiser reduces RF noise to an absolute minimum, ensuring a wide dynamic range and crystal-clear sound. Programming is extremely flexible: the SKM5200-II has both a fixed and a variable channel bank. All parameters are shown on a backlit LCD; they can be locked to prevent accidental adjustment, and checked within seconds.
The SKM5200-II is available in four frequency variants - L, N, N-US and P - as well as in three colors: black, nickel and steel blue (haematite). The hand-held transmitter is compatible with all capsules, battery and rechargeable battery compartments of the 5000 series as well as with Neumann microphone heads.
- Up to 184 MHz switching bandwidth
- Low-intermodulation mode (LoI)
- Switchable output power
- Award-winning design
- Audio sensitivity adjustable in steps of 1 dB from -40 to 0 dB
- 2 AA batteries for at least 7 hrs of operating time
- Frequencies adjustable in steps of 5 kHz
- Convenient jog dial
- Switchable low-cut
- Frequency response:
L: 470-638 MHz
N: 614-698 MHz
- Compander: HiDyn plus
- Frequency response (microphone): 60 - 20000 Hz
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,5%
- Operating temperature: -10 °C à +55 °C
- RF output power:
PWR.HI: typ. 50 mW
PWR.LO: 10 mW
- Switching bandwidth: Up to 184 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 56 kHz
- Number of channels:
Frequency bank "FIX" with up to 59 factory-preset frequencies
Frequency bank "VAR" with 20 freely selectable frequencies (frequencies tunable in steps of 5 kHz)
- Nominal deviation: +/- 40 kHz
- Input voltage range: -40 ... 0 dB adjustable in steps of 1 kHz
- Power supply: B5000-2 battery pack (1.5 V AA-size batteries) or BA5000-2 rechargeable battery pack
- Current consumption:
PWR.LO: approx. 140 mA, PWR.HI: approx. 195 mA
PWR.LoI: approx. 195 mA
- Operating time: with B5000-2: PWR.LO approx. 13 h / PWR.HI approx. 7 h 30 min / PWR.LoI approx. 7 h 30 min, with BA5000-2: PWR.LO approx. 12 h 40 min / PWR.HI approx. 7 h 20 min / PWR.LoI approx. 7 h 20 min
- Storage temperature: -25 °C à +70 °C
- Dimensions: Without capsule: length (without capsule): 200 mm, diameter: 35.5 mm
- Weight: approx. 300 g (incl. BA5000-2, excl. capsule)
- High pass filter: flat, 120 Hz, 190 Hz switchable
- Signal-to-noise ratio: typ. 110 dB (A) eff
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Sennheiser products, you are covered for 2 years! Having trouble with a Sennheiser product? Bring it in and lets get you up and running! Sennheiser warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center. Find out more warranty information at Sennheisers website.
|| SKM5200-II BK-L
| MFR Part Number
| Product Category
|| Wireless Transmitters, Handheld Microphones
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 2.00 lbs.
| Page Views
Connect with Performance Audio
Why Choose Performance Audio?
35+ Years in the Business
Performance Audio isn't new to Pro Audio & Video. We have been servicing the needs of professionals for nearly 40 years! We have the expertise to help you get the job done right. The first time.
Real World Convenience
Performance Audio has built lasting relationships with the brands you love! We have decades of experience working with our suppliers. We are equipped to get you what you need, when you need it. When you need it.
Staff with Know-How
Performance Audio has long believed that experience and knowledge are vital to building relationships with our customers. We focus on getting, and keeping, a staff who know and love the Pro Audio & Video world. People like you.
Prices That Don't Suck
Performance Audio is one of the largest suppliers of professional audio & video gear in the Mountain West. We have one of the largest inventories in the industry. That means we can save you money! The right price.
© 2017 Performance Audio, LLC. All rights reserved.
All brand, company or product names contained may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. All prices listed are in US dollars and do not include shipping and/or sales tax, when applicable.