The SKM300-835G3 gives you both power and control with new features such as a convenient menu interface, vivid graphic display, and programmable mute button. You can program the mute button to support push-to-talk, push-to-mute, and more if you choose. Designed for absolute reliability and impressive sound, this hand-held transmitter/microphone combination makes it easy to concentrate on what is important: your own performance.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute button
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Frequency response:
A: 516-558 MHz
B: 626-668 MHz
G: 566-608 MHz
- Dimensions: Ø 50 x 265 mm
- Frequency response (microphone): 80 - 18000 Hz
- Compander: HDX
- Presets: max. 24
- Microphone: dynamic
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 154 dB(SPL) max.
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,9 %
- Weight: 450 g
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- AF sensitivity: 2,1 mV/Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 115 dB(A)
- RF frequency range: 516...865 MHz
- RF output power: 10/30 mW
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- In compliance with: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Operating time: > 8 h
- 1 x SKM300-835G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, cardioid)
- 1 x MZQ1 microphone clip
- 2 x batteries
- Operating instructions
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Sennheiser products, you are covered for 2 years! Having trouble with a Sennheiser product? Bring it in and lets get you up and running! Sennheiser warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center. Find out more warranty information at Sennheisers website.
| MFR Part Number
| Product Category
|| Wireless Transmitters, Handheld Microphones
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 1.03 lbs.
| Page Views
Connect with Performance Audio
Why Choose Performance Audio?
35+ Years in the Business
Performance Audio isn't new to Pro Audio & Video. We have been servicing the needs of professionals for nearly 40 years! We have the expertise to help you get the job done right. The first time.
Real World Convenience
Performance Audio has built lasting relationships with the brands you love! We have decades of experience working with our suppliers. We are equipped to get you what you need, when you need it. When you need it.
Staff with Know-How
Performance Audio has long believed that experience and knowledge are vital to building relationships with our customers. We focus on getting, and keeping, a staff who know and love the Pro Audio & Video world. People like you.
Prices That Don't Suck
Performance Audio is one of the largest suppliers of professional audio & video gear in the Mountain West. We have one of the largest inventories in the industry. That means we can save you money! The right price.
© 2017 Performance Audio, LLC. All rights reserved.
All brand, company or product names contained may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. All prices listed are in US dollars and do not include shipping and/or sales tax, when applicable.