It's all in the design. The hand-held transmitter of the 2000 series shows its strength: during use, in its performance, in its features. Sennheiser's technical know-how is shown through its switchable transmission power, intuitive menu navigation, an easy-to-read graphic display and external charging contacts for charging the optional rechargeable batteries directly. SKM2000 is compatible with all ew capsules, including the MMK965-1 true condenser capsule, whose wired version, e965, has already proven to be a great success. Colors: Nickel and black.
- Rugged metal housing
- Up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 fixed frequency bands with up to 64 compatible presets
- 6 banks each with up to 64 tunable channels
- Frequency setting in 25 kHz steps
- Pilot tone squelch for interference-free operation
- External charging contacts for recharging battery BA2015 in the transmitter
- Backlit display on transmitter (keystroke activation)
- Auto-lock feature to prevent buttons from accidently being pressed
- Audio and RF MUTE feature for muting the transmitter
- Transmitters can be configured from the receiver menu
- Possible to synchronize with the receiver using infrared interface
- Wide range of accessories for virtually any use
- Frequency response:
Aw: 516-558 MHz
Bw: 626-698 MHz
Gw: 558-626 MHz
- Frequency response: 718 ... 790 MHz, 80...18000 Hz
- Modulation: FM
- RF frequency range: 516...865 MHz
- Carrier frequencies: max. 3000
- Presets: max. 64
- Switching bandwidth: max. 75 MHz
- RF output power: 10, 30, 50 mW (US : 100 mW)
- Nominal deviation: ±24 kHz
- Peak deviation: ±48 kHz
- Compander: HDX
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,9 %
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 120 dBA (@ 1 mV peak deviation)
- In compliance with: CE, FCC IC
- Power supply: 2 x 1,5V (AA)
- Operating time: typ. 8 h
- Dimensions: 50 x 265 mm
- Weight: 450 g
- 1 x SKM2000 hand-held transmitter
- 2 x AA 1.5 V batteries
- 1 x microphone clip
- 8 x color-coded rings
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x supplementary frequency sheet
- 1 x supplementary RF power sheet
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Sennheiser products, you are covered for 2 years! Having trouble with a Sennheiser product? Bring it in and lets get you up and running! Sennheiser warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center. Find out more warranty information at Sennheisers website.
|| SKM2000XP BK-Aw
| MFR Part Number
| Product Category
|| Wireless Transmitters, Handheld Microphones
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 1.00 lbs.
| Page Views
Connect with Performance Audio
Why Choose Performance Audio?
35+ Years in the Business
Performance Audio isn't new to Pro Audio & Video. We have been servicing the needs of professionals for nearly 40 years! We have the expertise to help you get the job done right. The first time.
Real World Convenience
Performance Audio has built lasting relationships with the brands you love! We have decades of experience working with our suppliers. We are equipped to get you what you need, when you need it. When you need it.
Staff with Know-How
Performance Audio has long believed that experience and knowledge are vital to building relationships with our customers. We focus on getting, and keeping, a staff who know and love the Pro Audio & Video world. People like you.
Prices That Don't Suck
Performance Audio is one of the largest suppliers of professional audio & video gear in the Mountain West. We have one of the largest inventories in the industry. That means we can save you money! The right price.
© 2017 Performance Audio, LLC. All rights reserved.
All brand, company or product names contained may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. All prices listed are in US dollars and do not include shipping and/or sales tax, when applicable.