The SK5212-II bodypack transmitter combines reliability and diversity in a very small housing. Its compact design makes the transmitter inconspicuous and comfortable to wear. The new extended switching bandwidth of up to 184 MHz provides extra flexibility. The transmission power can be adjusted to improve transmission duration while meeting regional regulations. Also new: the Low Intermodulation Mode ("LoI") increases interference immunity, especially during multi-channel operation. An input sensitivity range of -30 dB to +40 dB makes the transmitter suitable for use in quiet interview situations as well as with very powerful singing voices in musicals.
Its menu-driven user interface with backlit LCD is remarkably simple and intuitive. With its extensive power spectrum, the low power consumption of the SK5212-II is particularly impressive: one alkaline manganese battery (Mignon/AA) lasts for at least 5-1/2 hours of operation.
The SK5212-II is available in L, N and P frequency variants.
- Up to 184 MHz switching bandwidth
- Switchable output power
- Very compact and rugged housing
- Audio sensitivity adjustable in steps of 1 dB from -30 to +40 dB
- 1 AA battery for at least 5-1/2 hrs od operating time
- Frequencies adjustable in steps of 5 kHz
- Jog dial for increased ease of use
- Switchable low-cut
- Frequency response:
L: 470-638 MHz
N: 614-698 MHz
- Dimensions: 53 x 60 x 17 mm
- Connector: AF: 3 pin special audio socket, RF: coaxial socket
- Frequency response (microphone): 60 - 20000 Hz
- Compander: HiDyn plus
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,3 %
- Weight: approx. 120g incl. battery and Antenna
- Storage temperature: -25 °C à +70 °C
- Operating temperature: -10 °C à +55 °C
- RF frequency range: 470 - 866 MHz
- RF output power: typ. 50 mW (PWR.HI), 10 mW (PWR.LO), 10 mW (PWR.LoI)
- Number of channels: Frequency bank "FIX" with up to 59 factory-preset frequencies
- Frequency bank "VAR" with 20 freely selectable frequencies (frequencies tunable in steps of 5 kHz)
- Switching bandwidth: Up to 184 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 56 kHz
- Nominal deviation: +/- 40 kHz
- Operating time: PWR.LO: approx. 11h, PWR.HI: approx. 5,5h, PWR.LoI: approx. 5,5 h
- Power supply: 1 AA battery
- Current consumption: PWR.LO: approx. 150 mA, PWR.HI: approx. 220mA, PWR.LoI: approx. 220 mA
- Input voltage range: 7,75 mV, sensitivity
- Dynamic range: typ. 110 dB (A)eff
- High pass filter: flat, 120 Hz switchable
- 1 x SK5212-II bodypack transmitter
- 1 x AA size battery
- 1 x antenna
- 1 x belt clip
- 1 x instruction manual
- 1 x frequency table
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Sennheiser products, you are covered for 2 years! Having trouble with a Sennheiser product? Bring it in and lets get you up and running! Sennheiser warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center. Find out more warranty information at Sennheisers website.
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Wireless Transmitters
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 1.00 lbs.
Sennheiser SK5212-II Bodypack Transmitter (L: 470-638 MHz)
Connect with Performance Audio
Why Choose Performance Audio?
35+ Years in the Business
Performance Audio isn't new to Pro Audio & Video. We have been servicing the needs of professionals for nearly 40 years! We have the expertise to help you get the job done right. The first time.
Real World Convenience
Performance Audio has built lasting relationships with the brands you love! We have decades of experience working with our suppliers. We are equipped to get you what you need, when you need it. When you need it.
Staff with Know-How
Performance Audio has long believed that experience and knowledge are vital to building relationships with our customers. We focus on getting, and keeping, a staff who know and love the Pro Audio & Video world. People like you.
Prices That Don't Suck
Performance Audio is one of the largest suppliers of professional audio & video gear in the Mountain West. We have one of the largest inventories in the industry. That means we can save you money! The right price.
© 2016 Performance Audio, LLC. All rights reserved.
All brand, company or product names contained may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. All prices listed are in US dollars and do not include shipping and/or sales tax, when applicable.