Every Sennheiser purchase in March is automatically entered to win a KMS105 microphone!
Mar 1, 2017 to Mar 31, 2017
Every Sennheiser purchase in March 2017 is automatically entered to win a FREE Neumann KMS105 handheld microphone!
The SK5212 is the distillation of the latest technology arising from Sennheiser's experience in RF transmission. It combines a maximum in reliability and versatility in a very small housing. The small size makes the SK5212 comfortable to wear and hide. The transmission power can be adjusted in two steps to reach the optimum transmission performance while meeting regional regulations. An enormous range of input sensitivity from -30 dB to + 40 dB makes the transmitter most flexible to be used in quiet interview situations as well as with very powerful singers in musicals. The bodypack transmitter convinces with very robust mechanics, a high frequency agility and an intuitive menu driven operation with a backlit LC- display. The SK5212 reaches an operating time of 5-1/2 hours with only one AA Alkaline battery.
- 36 MHz switching bandwidth
- Tuneable frequencies in 5 kHz steps
- Very rugged casing
- Backlit LC display
- User friendly Jog-Dial operation
- Switchable output power 50 mW / 10 mW
- Sennheiser HiDynplus compander
- Audio sensitivity adjustable in steps of 1 dB from -30 to +40 dB
- Switchable low-cut filter
- 5 1/2 h / 11 h operating time
- Battery status display and transmission
- Frequency response:
A: 450-638 MHz
B: 602-698 MHz
- Dimensions: 53 x 60 x 17 mm
- Connector: Audio 3 pin special connector, RF 1 pin coax connector
- Frequency response (microphone): 60 - 20000 Hz
- Compander: HiDynplus
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,3 %
- Weight: approx. 120g incl. battery
- Operating temperature: -10 - 55 °C
- RF frequency range: 450 - 960 MHz
- RF output power: switchable typ. 10 mW / 50 mW
- Number of channels: Fix bank: 32
- var. bank: 20
- Switching bandwidth: 36 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 56 kHz
- Nominal deviation: +/- 40 kHz
- Modulation: wideband-FM
- Power supply: 1 AA battery
- Current consumption: PWR.LO: 160 mA
- PWR.HI: 250 mA
- Input voltage range: 7,75 mV sensitivity
- Dynamic range: 110 dB (A)eff
- Spurious emission: < 4nW
- 1 x SK5212 bodypack transmitter
- 1 x battery
- 1 x antenna
- 1 x belt clip
- User manual
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Sennheiser products, you are covered for 2 years! Having trouble with a Sennheiser product? Bring it in and lets get you up and running! Sennheiser warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center. Find out more warranty information at Sennheisers website.
|| SK5212 B
| MFR Part Number
| Product Category
|| Wireless Transmitters
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 1.00 lbs.
| Page Views
Connect with Performance Audio
Why Choose Performance Audio?
40+ Years in the Business
Performance Audio isn't new to Pro Audio & Video. We have been servicing the needs of professionals for over 40 years! We have the expertise to help you get the job done right. The first time.
Real World Convenience
Performance Audio has built lasting relationships with the brands you love! We have decades of experience working with our suppliers. We are equipped to get you what you need, when you need it. When you need it.
Staff with Know-How
Performance Audio has long believed that experience and knowledge are vital to building relationships with our customers. We focus on getting, and keeping, a staff who know and love the Pro Audio & Video world. People like you.
Prices That Don't Suck
Performance Audio is one of the largest suppliers of professional audio & video gear in the Mountain West. We have one of the largest inventories in the industry. That means we can save you money! The right price.
© 2017 Performance Audio, LLC. All rights reserved.
All brand, company or product names contained may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. All prices listed are in US dollars and do not include shipping and/or sales tax, when applicable.