Fast, flexible and professional: these characteristics make the EW112PG3 the perfect fit for every ambitious reporting team seeking both portability and great sound quality. The nearly invisible clip-on omni-directional microphone transmits its signal via a bodypack transmitter with mute function and a portable, battery-powered adaptive-diversity receiver. The receiver and transmitter are lightweight and easy to operate, yet rugged and packed with features.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Adaptive-diversity reception for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter and receiver feature battery indicatation in 4 steps
- Programmable Mute function
- Contacts for recharging BA2015 accupack directly in the transmitter or receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Pelican 1200 Protector Case
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Pick 'N' Pluck with convoluted lid foam
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 12
- Switching bandwidth: 42 MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48 kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response (microphone): 80.....18000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 110 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion:
- In compliance with: ETS 300422 , ETS 300445 , CE , FCC
- Audio-XLR connector: 3,5 mm jack
- Audio output level (balanced): +10 dBu max
- Dimensions (Receiver): 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Weight (Receiver): ~ 160 g
- RF output power: 30 mW
- Operating time: typ. 8 h
- Input voltage range: 1,8 V line
- Input voltage range: 3,0 V eff line
- Dimensions (Transmitter): 82 x 64 x 24 mm
- Weight (Transmitter): ~ 160 g
- Transducer; Microphone type: elektret
- AF sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 130 dB(SPL) max.
- Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
- Pelican 1200 Protector Case
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x D): 10.62" x 9.68" x 4.87"(27 x 24.6 x 12.4 cm)
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x D): 9.25" x 7.12" x 4.12"(23.5 x 18.1 x 10.5 cm)
- Lid Depth: 1.18" (3 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 2.93" (7.4 cm)
- Total Depth: 4.11" (10.4 cm)
- Weight w/Foam: 2.87 lbs. (1.3 kg)
- Weight w/o Foam: 2.65 lbs. (1.2 kg)
- Buoyancy Max.: 12.02 lbs. (5.45 kg)
- Range Temperature: -10 / 210 F (-23 / 99 C)
- 1 EK100G3-A diversity receiver
- 1 SK100G3-A bodypack transmitter
- 1 ME2 clip-on microphone (omni-directional)
- 1 CL1 jack cable
- 1 CL100 XLR cable
- 1 CA2 camera adaptor
- 4 AA batteries
- 1 Operating instructions
- 1 Pelican 1200 waterproof case
- 24 Duracell ProCell AA batteries
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Sennheiser products, you are covered for 2 years! Having trouble with a Sennheiser product? Bring it in and lets get you up and running! Sennheiser warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center. Find out more warranty information at Sennheisers website.
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Wireless Camera Systems
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 3.00 lbs.
| Page Views
Connect with Performance Audio
Why Choose Performance Audio?
35+ Years in the Business
Performance Audio isn't new to Pro Audio & Video. We have been servicing the needs of professionals for nearly 40 years! We have the expertise to help you get the job done right. The first time.
Real World Convenience
Performance Audio has built lasting relationships with the brands you love! We have decades of experience working with our suppliers. We are equipped to get you what you need, when you need it. When you need it.
Staff with Know-How
Performance Audio has long believed that experience and knowledge are vital to building relationships with our customers. We focus on getting, and keeping, a staff who know and love the Pro Audio & Video world. People like you.
Prices That Don't Suck
Performance Audio is one of the largest suppliers of professional audio & video gear in the Mountain West. We have one of the largest inventories in the industry. That means we can save you money! The right price.
© 2016 Performance Audio, LLC. All rights reserved.
All brand, company or product names contained may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors. All prices listed are in US dollars and do not include shipping and/or sales tax, when applicable.