||The digital chairperson unit ADN C1 offers high speech-intelligibility in a modern design. The goose-neck microphone is equipped with a super-cardioid capsule that attenuates unwanted ambient noise efficiently. A twin-loudspeaker system guarantees a homogenous sound level in the meeting room. The cabling of the units, which is done by CAT5 cables and hidden connections can be optionally secured with strain reliefs for fixed installations.
- Gooseneck microphone with Sennheiser super-cardioid capsule
- DSP limiter
- Modern industrial design, hidden cable connections
- High-performance twin loudspeakers
- Convenient cabling via RJ45 sockets
- Strain relief available for fixed installations
- Operating voltage (stand alone): 35 V to 52.8 V DC
- Power consumption: max. 3.5 W
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): 0.03% at 50 mW/16Ω
- Pick-up pattern: Super-cardioid
- Operating temperature: +10C - +40C
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 2.5 x 5.5 in (185 x 63 x 140 mm) (without goose-neck)
- Weight: approx. 24.7 oz (700 g)
- ADN C1 Chairperson unit
- 2-Year Warranty
Because Performance Audio is an authorized reseller of Sennheiser products, you are covered for 2 years! Having trouble with a Sennheiser product? Bring it in and lets get you up and running! Sennheiser warrants to the original purchaser that the product purchased will be free of defects related to manufacturing, parts, materials, and workmanship under normal and accepted use. Sennheiser offers a worldwide warranty on its products though it is strongly encouraged that all warranty returns be sent to the customer's local Sennheiser Authorized Service Center. Find out more warranty information at Sennheisers website.
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Conference Systems
| Unit of Measure
|| 3.00 lbs.