||A SCHOEPS Colette-series condenser microphone normally consists of a CMC microphone amplifier plus one of the many available types of SCHOEPS Colette series microphone capsule, operating from a source of 12-Volt or 48-Volt phantom powering. However, such powering is not available when the microphone is used with a pocket transmitter, as is often the case in film and television production. In these situations, the CMR microphone amplifier can be used.
- specially designed for using SCHOEPS "Colette" series microphone capsules with pocket transmitters
- low power consumption: only about 1/20 to 1/48 that of a phantom-powered microphone
- low-impedance, unbalanced output
- Operating voltage: 4 - 10 V
- Current consumption: ca. 1 mA
- Sensitivity: ca. 0.6 times the value as measured with a standard CMC microphone amplifier. For example with the MK 4 cardioid, the sensitivity is about 8 mV/Pa, the maximum sound pressure is 130 dB SPL and the equivalent input noise is 29 dB CCIR or 18 dB A-weighted.
- Frequency response: The frequency response characteristic will be that of the capsule which is chosen.
- Maximum output voltage with 20kΩ load impedance': 900 mV (-1 dBV)
- Maximum output voltage with 2kΩ load impedance: 560 mV (-5 dBV)
- Output impedance: at 1kHz: 15 Ω
- Length: 38 mm
- Diameter: 20 mm
- Weight: 25 g
- Length of the output cable: 2 m standard; other lengths available on request
- Diameter of the output cable: 3 mm
- Connector: The connector is wired to the customer's specifications.
|| CMRg 2 Meter LEMO3
| Part Number
|| CMRG 2 METER LEMO3
| Product Category
|| Phantom Power Supplies
| Unit of Measure
|| 1.00 lbs.