||SKB is revolutionized the industry with the first INJECTION molded guitar case! To accommodate a wider variety of body shapes they have introduced the 3i-5014-OP Open Cavity Electric Bass case.
3i Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra -high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system with TSA recognized and accepted locks, four reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handles, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The plush interior provides total neck support and protection on all sides.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinge
- Patented"trigger release" TSA Locking Latch system
- Reinforced locking loops for customer supplied locks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip carrying handle and pull handle
- Convenient quiet-glide wheels
- Large accessory compartments
- Plush lined interior with an open cavity for a variety of body shapes with total neck support
- Interior Length: 47.75 in, 121.29 cm
- Exterior Length: 50.04 in, 127.10 cm
- Exterior Width: 16.98 in, 43.13 cm
- Exterior Depth: 6.98 in, 17.73 cm
- Instrument Body Length: 23.50 in, 59.69 cm
- Instrument Body Depth: 3.00 in, 7.62 cm
- Instrument Lower Bout: 13.38 in, 33.97 cm
- Lid Depth: 1.50 in, 3.81 cm
- Base Depth: 4.50 in, 11.43 cm
- Shipping Weight: 24.00 lb, 10.89 kg
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Waterproof Protector Cases
| Unit of Measure
|| 35.07 lbs.