||The RODE NT1-A 1" cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry standard; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability typically only featured on some of the world's most expensive microphones.
With a self-noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognised (along with the NT1) as one the world's quietest studio microphones. This low noise makes it an ideal for vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion.
Packaged in the 'Complete Vocal Recording Solution', the NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording.
A studio grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a premium 20' microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional DVD packed with recording tips.
The RODE NT1-A large diaphragm 1" cardioid condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RODE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Product Video from Rode
- Large 1" capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise, self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Wide dynamic range
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes RODE SM6 shock mount, pop filter and dust cover
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 5dB-A
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 326.00gm
- Dimensions: 190.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration
- NT1-A: 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- SM6: Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- XLR cable (6m): shielded XLR cable (6m/20')
- Microphone Dust Cover: Premium drawstring dust cover
- 10-Year Warranty
Performance Audio is an Authorized Rode Microphones Reseller, this gives you access to Rode Microphones's amazing 10-Year Warranty Program for this product!
This great 10-Year Warranty coverage is only available if you register your new Rode Microphones equipment within one year from your Performance Audio purchase. This can quickly be completed by visiting www.rodemic.com/warranty. Here at Performance Audio, we would ask that you read the terms and conditions of Rode Microphones's Limited Warranty carefully. If your new Rode Microphones equipment purchase is not registered within the first one year of your product ownership, this will result in the Limited Warranty being applicable for only one year, or for the period of your country's statutory warranty, whichever is longer.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any Rode Microphones warranty questions!
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Studio Microphones, Microphone Packages
| Unit of Measure
|| 4.00 lbs.
| Manufacturer Link