||The RODE Broadcaster is a large diaphragm, end-address condenser microphone designed to provide the ultimate performance for broadcast vocal applications.
Its rich, full quality tailored response has an emphasised proximity effect that has made it a standard in radio stations the world over. It is equally suitable as a voice-over microphone for film and television
The Broadcaster features an internal pop filter, designed to minimise plosives sounds that can overload the microphone capsule and distort the audio output.
In addition to the Broadcaster's native 20Hz-20kHz response, a selectable high-pass filter at 75Hz is available which will prevent low-end noise such as air conditioners and traffic from being recorded.
The Broadcaster features an innovative 'On-Air' indicator on the body that can be wired for external activation by the 'Channel On/Mute' function on many consoles. If not connected to a console or switch, the indicator will remain lit whenever the microphone has power.
The RODE Broadcaster microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RODE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Product Video from Rode
- HF2 1" capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- On-Air indicator LED
- Ultra-low noise
- Voice tailored low-cut feature
- Internal pop-filter
- 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 40Ω
- Maximum SPL: 128dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 2.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -34.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (20.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power Options: P48, P24
- Weight: 577.00gm
- Dimensions: 167.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: XLR
- Broadcaster End-Address Broadcast Condenser Microphone
- RM2 Ring-Mount Microphone Stand
- ZP1 Padded Zip Pouch
- 10-Year Warranty
Performance Audio is an Authorized Rode Microphones Reseller, this gives you access to Rode Microphones's amazing 10-Year Warranty Program for this product!
This great 10-Year Warranty coverage is only available if you register your new Rode Microphones equipment within one year from your Performance Audio purchase. This can quickly be completed by visiting www.rodemic.com/warranty. Here at Performance Audio, we would ask that you read the terms and conditions of Rode Microphones's Limited Warranty carefully. If your new Rode Microphones equipment purchase is not registered within the first one year of your product ownership, this will result in the Limited Warranty being applicable for only one year, or for the period of your country's statutory warranty, whichever is longer.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any Rode Microphones warranty questions!
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Broadcasting & Podcasting Microphones
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 2.50 lbs.
| Manufacturer Link