The Sixty-Two is the ultimate plug-and-play package supporting two-deck digital vinyl simulation, software controls, two USB ports for easy DJ transitions, onboard beat effects, software effects insert and all the record and playback channels you need. The Sixty-Two Mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl Simulation (DVS) playback. Serato DJ software and a printed manual are included, and the mixer is backwards-compatible with Serato Scratch Live. It includes Rane's ASIO and Core Audio drivers to use with all the other popular DJ and DAW programs. Two Serato Control Vinyl Records and two Serato Control CDs are included.
Magnetic crossfader and channel faders with reverse and contour controls.
Rane and Serato are proud to be supporting partners with the Rane Sixty-Two Mixer. For more than a decade, artists have chosen innovative Rane instruments to advance their art, and three generations of TTM series mixers have been the top pick for many of the world's best performers. These mixers more tightly integrate performers, music, software, and hardware. The artist adds the passion, imagination and skills.
- Direct control of over 40 Serato DJ or Scratch Live software controls.
- Each of the two USB ports supports six stereo record and four stereo playback channels.
- Two DJs can share the mixer, each running different software, for seamless set changes.
- 32-bit floating point audio processing sampled at 48 kHz.
- Mic/line input on XLR/TRS jack with gain trim, two-band EQ, Flex FX assign and On/Over controls.
- Internal Effects Engine with Filter, Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Robot and Reverb effects.
- External analog inserts for analog effects processor and USB Insert for software effects.
- USB Aux Input for SP-6 sample playback with HP/LP Filter, Headphone Cue, and Flex FX assign.
- Analog Inputs:
4 Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
Phono or Line Level Input: Rear panel switches for each input
Phono Response: RIAA ±1 dB, Gain: 31 dB at 1 kHz
Max Phono Input: 126 mV
Max Line Input: 4 Vrms
- ADCs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 101 dB A-weighted
- DACs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 107 dB A-weighted
- Digital Signal Processing: 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
- USB Audio:
Six Stereo Record, Four Stereo Playback
48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
- FlexFX Return: Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve) phone jack
- FlexFX Send: Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS phone jack
- Mic Input:
Balanced 1/4" TRS & XLR combination jack
Tone Controls: 2-band, High and Low
Mic-Line level switch: Choose Line to connect wireless receiver
- Line Outputs:
Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB, Line in to Line out
THD+N: ‹0.01 re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
Unbalanced jacks (RCA & FlexFX): Maximum 4 Vrms
Balanced jacks (Main and Booth): Maximum 8 Vrms
- Internal Universal Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 15 W max
- USB Power: Mixer is self-powered
- Unit Size: 14.25" x 10.5" x 4" (36.2 cm x 26.7 cm x 10.2 cm)
- Weight: 10 lb (4.3 kg)
- Shipping Size: 7.75" H x 15" W x 19.25" D (19.7 cm x 38.1 cm x 49 cm)
- Weight: 14 lb (6.4 kg)