Turntablism is alive and more creative than ever. Rane and Serato are proud to be supporting partners in that creativity with the introduction of the Rane Sixty-One and Sixty-Two Mixers for Serato Scratch Live. For more than a decade, artists have chosen innovative Rane instruments to advance their art and three generations of TTM series mixers have been the top pick for many of the world's best performers. These mixers more tightly integrate performers, music, software, and hardware. The artist adds the passion, imagination and skills.
The Sixty-One is a plug-and-play package supporting two-deck digital vinyl simulation, software effects and all the record and playback channels you need.
The Sixty-One Mixer supports both analog and Digital Vinyl Simulation (DVS) playback. The mixer is bundled with Serato Scratch Live and includes ASIO and Core Audio drivers to use other audio programs. Two Serato Control Vinyl Records and two Serato Control CDs are included.
A typical setup includes operation with two Scratch Live DVS channels, SP-6 sample player on an independent USB Aux playback channel and Software effects enabled on the USB digital insert in the FlexFx loop. This setup also allows recording PGM-1 post-fader, PGM-2 post-fader and the Main mix.
If you are looking for the same bullet-proof construction, pristine audio quality and integrated 20-channel sound card, but would like added hardware effects, a second USB port to share with another DJ and their laptop, dedicated controls for Library, Loops, Cues and the SP-6 sampler, consider the Rane Sixty-Two Mixer.
- Analog Inputs: 4 Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
- ...Phono or Line level input: Rear panel switches for each input
- ...Phono Response: RIAA +/-1 dB, Gain: 30 dB at 1 kHz
- ...Max Phono Input: 150 mV
- ...Max Line Input: 4 Vrms
- ADCs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 101 dB A-weighted
- DACs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 107 dB A-weighted
- Digital Signal Processing: 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
- USB Audio: Six Stereo Record, Four Stereo Playback
- : 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
- FlexFX Return: Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve) phone jack
- ... Send: Stereo unbalanced 1/4" TS phone jack
- Mic Input: Balanced 1/4" TRS & XLR combination jack
- ...Tone Controls: 2-band, High and Low
- ...Mic-Line level switch: Choose Line to connect wireless receiver
- Line Outputs: Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/-0.25 dB, Line in to Line out
- ...THD+N: <0.01 re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
- ...Unbalanced jacks (RCA & FlexFX): Maximum 4 Vrms
- ...Balanced jacks (Main 1/4"): Maximum 8 Vrms
- Internal Universal Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 15 W max
- USB Power: Mixer is self-powered
- Unit Size: 13.3" x 10" x 4"
- (33.8 cm x 25.4 cm x 10.2 cm)
- ...Weight: 8 lb (3.7 kg)
- Shipping Size: 7.75" H x 15" W x 19.25" D
- (19.7 cm x 38.1 cm x 49 cm)
- ...Weight: 12 lb (5.5 kg)
- PLEASE NOTE: These are the minimum requirements to run Scratch Live. For best performance and for use in professional situations we recommend you buy a higher spec computer. We also recommend Intel processors.
- Available 2.0 USB port.
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution.
- 5400 RPM hard drive. 7200 RPM for high-resolution audio playback.
- 2 GB RAM (a large library will like more RAM).
- Intel 1.83 GHz Core Duo or better.
- OSX 10.5.8 or higher.
- Intel processor, 2.2 GHz Core Duo or better.
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or higher.
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or higher.
- Windows 7, recommended over Vista.