||Two computers, two USB ports, four decks and a range of effects.
Introducing the first professional DJ mixer with two USB 2.0 high-speed ports with support for real-time connection of two computers. Two DJs can work in parallel and/or seamlessly transition from one DJ to another.
The Rane Sixty-Eight Mixer is the winner of DJ Mag's 2010 Tech Award for the "Ultimate Club DJ Mixer." Full details here.
The Rane Sixty-Eight Mixer has also been nominated for the "Best DJ Product of 2010" by The Music and Sound Awards.
- Two independent USB 2.0 High Speed ports, each supporting twenty-two, 32-bit floating-point audio channels at 48 kHz.
- Real-time support for two computers.
- Support for 2, 3 or 4 Virtual Decks on one or two computers.
- Direct control of over 30 Scratch Live Library, Cue and Loop functions.
- Unique FlexFx bus:
- Process a sub-mix of up to six audio channels.
- Six internal effects with seamless on-beat switching between effects.
- External analog insert support for legacy hardware effects.
- USB insert support for computer-based effects.
- Four full-featured input channels:
- Four stereo Phono/CD inputs of Line, Phono or S/PDIF.
- Four stereo auxiliary inputs.
- Four stereo USB playback options.
- Two mic inputs: one with phantom power and one with line-level.
- 3-band full-cut EQ, plus new High-pass / Low-pass Filter.
- Flexible USB recording options, record from any PGM or output.
- Internal universal switching power supply (100-230 VAC)
- Analog Inputs: 4 Stereo, Unbalanced RCA jacks:
- Phono, Line-level or S/PDIF input switches
- Phono Response: RIAA +/-1 dB, Gain: 30 dB at 1 kHz
- Max Phono Input 150 mV
- Max Line Input 4 Vrms
- S/PDIF Inputs: 16-bit or 24-bit PCM only
- SRC output is always 24-bit
- Input sample rate 16 kHz to 144 kHz
- SRC output sample rate is always 48 kHz
- ADCs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 101 dB A-weighted
- DACs: 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 107 dB A-weighted
- Digital Signal Processing: 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
- USB Audio: Six Stereo Record, Five Stereo Playback
- 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
- Mic Inputs: Active Balanced: 1/4" & XLR combination jack
- Tone Controls: 2-Band
- Mic 1 has +48V Phantom Power on/off switch
- Mic 2 has Mic/Line-level switch
- Line Outputs:
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/-0.25 dB, Line in to Line out
- THD+N <0.01% re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
- Unbalanced jacks maximum 4 Vrms (RCA & FlexFX)
- Stereo balanced jacks maximum 8 Vrms (Main & Booth)
- FlexFX Return: Unbalanced 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve) phone jacks
- FlexFX Send: Unbalanced 1/4" (tip-sleeve) TS phone jacks
- Universal Power Supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 15 W max
- USB Power: Mixer is self-powered.
- Unit size: 14.3"H x 12"W x 4"D (36.4 cm x 30.5 cm x 10.2 cm)
- Weight: 11.3 lb (5.2 kg)
- Shipping Size: 7.75"H x 15"W x 19.25"D (19.7 cm x 38.1 cm x 49 cm)
- Weight: 16 lb (7.26 kg)
- Note: All specifications are typical unless otherwise stated.
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| DJ Mixers
| Unit of Measure
| Shipping Weight
|| 15.00 lbs.