The CP 52S is a versatile commercial preamplifier
designed for use in restaurants, bars, health clubs and offices. The CP 52S serves one stereo
Zone. One gated Paging Input and four stereo
Program Inputs are provided. A Port is provided for expansion of Page, Program or Zone signals. Three levels of priority are supported:
- 1. Page
- 2. Program Priority
- 3. A Non-Priority Program
The Paging Input is summed after Zone Level
, Zone EQ
and Zone Limiter
circuits. If the Link Page Level
to Zone Level
switch is on, the Page level
tracks the Zone Level
One of four stereo
Program Inputs may be selected. Each line level
Program Input features an independent Level
control. A gated Program Priority Input is provided. When the Program Priority enable switch is on and signal is detected at the Priority Input (P), it overrides any non-priority Program selection. The detector features adjustable Threshold
and Release-Time controls.
Several levels of security are available:
- The SC 1.7 is an optional security cover for the entire unit.
- The SCP1S is an optional EQ-slider-only security cover.
- Any front panel control knobs may be removed and replaced with provided hole plugs.
See the CP 64S
if you need 2 page inputs and 2 zones.
See the DA 26S
if you need up to 6 zones.
Gated Paging Circuit Features:
Zone Output Features:
- Mic/Line Selection with Gain Trim
- Phantom Power Switch
- High and Low Cut Filter Switch
- Adjustable Detector Threshold with Active LED
- Paging Level Control
- Switchable Page Level Tracks Zone Level
- Page Input Servo-Locked Limiter with adjustable Threshold
- Level Control
- 1 of 4 Program Select
- Ducker On/Off with Depth Control
- Output Servo-Locked Limiter with adjustable Threshold
- 7-Band Equalizer (+/-12 dB)
- Wired Zone Remote Port for Level and Program Select
- Page Initiated Program Ducking
- Gated Stereo Program Priority Input
- Page/Program/Zone Expansion with Level Control
- SCP1S Optional EQ Security Cover
- Universal Internal Power Supply (100-230 VAC)