||A very compact, active, two-way line array loudspeaker module that delivers extraordinary power handling, clarity, flexibility and great sound in a compact, easy to handle and affordable package.
The 750 Watt Class-D Digipro amplifier module accurately matches the high quality analogue signal input board with precise, complex filter response that result in the natural, detailed reproduction of the best radiating designs.
The NX L23-A is the ideal choice when line array performance is needed and a fast and easy set up is a must.
- 750 Watt Digipro digital amplifier
- 133 dB max spl
- 100 x 15, Wide dispersion constant directivity angle
- 12" woofer, high power neodymium 3.5" voice coil
- 3 x 1" HF driver, titanium dome, neodymium 1.75" voice coil
- PFC power factor correction
- ACOUSTICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 60 Hz / 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 133 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 100
- Vertical coverage angle: Max 15
- Compression Driver: 3 x 1" neo, 1.75" v.c.
- Woofer: 12" neo, 3.5" v.c.
- INPUT/OUTPUT SECTION
- Input signal: bal / unbal
- Input connectors: Combo xlr-jack
- Output connectors: xlr
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- PROCESSOR SECTION
- Crossover frequencies: 1300 Hz
- Protections: Thermal, rms
- Limiter: Soft peak limiter
- Controls: Volume, hf correction cluster size
- AMPLIFIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Total power: 750 W
- High frequencies: 250 W
- Low frequencies: 500 W
- Cooling: Convection / foced
- Connections: Powercon in / out
- Cabinet Material: Balitc birch
- Hardware: Arry side fittings
- Handles: 2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
- Colour: Black
- PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Height: 346 / 13.62 mm/inch
- Width: 659 / 25.94 mm/inch
- Depth: 415 / 16.33 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 28.5 / 62.83 kg/lbs
- Live sound
- Music playback and sound reinforcement in small and mid-size venues.
- Corporate A/V professionals and sound system hire companies.
- Portable PA, clubs, ballrooms, corporate AV, live theatre, houses of worship, theme parks
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Powered Line Array Speakers
| Unit of Measure
|| 63.00 lbs.