||The Neumann Stereo Matched M150 Tube Microphone Kit doubles the power of the M150 by including two microphones that are matched in frequency and sensitivity response. Achieve excellent, professional stereo recordings of instruments, vocals, performances, ambiance and more. Also included are two N149 vintage power supplies, two shock mounts and a road-worthy aluminum storage case.
The M 150 Tube is a modified omni-directional, condenser tube microphone designed for vocal and general instrument recording in the studio. Designed after the classic M 50 tube microphone, the M 150 incorporates many of the features in a modern microphone. The M 150 features a transformerless tube amplifier based on the M 149. This results in warm transparent audio signal character with a very low noise floor.
The titanium diaphragm of the pressure capsule is 12mm in diameter and is exceedingly thin. As requested by top engineers, the head-grille is shaped just like that on the original M 50. The directional characteristic of the M 150 is totally unique, the microphone features a true omni-directional pattern at low frequencies and becomes more narrow with mid and upper frequencies.
- A General Studio Use Reproduction of a Classic
The Neumann M 150 Tube microphone is a specialized tube model for vocal and general instrument recording in the studio, designed after the classic M 50 tube microphone but incorporating many features of modern microphones.
- Tube Circuitry
The M 150 Tube design results in smooth warm audio character, and the transformerless audio retains a high output while maintaining a low noise floor.
- Titanium Pressure Diaphragm
The 12mm titanium pressure diaphragm handles high sound pressure levels and provides detailed sound reproduction.
- Modified Omni-Directional
The M 150 is a fully circular, omni-directional microphone at lower frequencies and has a more narrow pick up with mid and upper frequencies.
- Transducer: DC-Polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Modified Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 119 dB (for 5% THD)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 79 dB (A Weighted), 1 Pa @ 1 kHz
- Maximum Input Sound Level:
114 dB (for < 0,5% THD)
134 dB (for < 5% THD)
- Power Requirements: N 149 Power Supply Included
- Output Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Output Connectors:
Microphone = DIN8F
Power Supply = XLR-3M Type
- Pad: None
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: Yes, Advancing in Half-Octave Steps Between 20 Hz and 160 Hz (-3dB)
NOTE: This filter is useful to suppress rumble from air-conditioning and in windy situations.
- Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.125" (165 x 78mm) LxD
- Weight: 28.3 oz (800g)
- 2 x M 150 Tube Microphone
- 2 x (N 149 A) Power Supply with Plug-In Mains Unit
- 2 x 8-Core Microphone Connecting Cable
- 2 x EA 170 Full Elastic Microphone Suspension
- KT 8 Protective Storage Case for All Components
- 1 Year Warranty
|| M 150 Tube Stereo
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Tube Microphones
| Unit of Measure
|| 24.08 lbs.