The NEW line of PDT Series Configurable Thin Power Strips consists of 9 pre-configured strips in 2 different lengths. In stock and ready to ship, the PDT Series strips feature multiple
and termination choices while occupying a minimal amount of space in the rack
. Factory-assembled thin power strips with J-Box are field configurable with isolated or non-isolated ground
. All strips feature a lightweight aluminum
chassis and a black anodized
finish. UL Listed in the US and Canada.
- Small size uses a minimum of space
- 15 Amp models pre-wired with 12-gauge wiring and can be attached to a 20 Amp branch circuit
- Factory assembled for simplified ordering and installation
- Hardwired models can be field configured to operate as a single or dual circuit - installer's choice!
- Unique design on hardwired models allows for isolated ground configurability in the field - installer's choice!
- Saves time - ships fully assembled with all needed accessories
- Outlets spaced to provide enough room for plug-in power supplies
- Top feed models with J-box on the top of the power strips available to meet code requirements in select areas
All Middle Atlantic Products PDT power strips come complete with mounting clips and have been engineered to attach to the rackrail brackets on all of our welded racks
. Clips may also be attached to all of our wood racks
as well as to walls and other surfaces by using appropriate fasteners.
- Circuit: 20 Amp (1)
- Termination: cord w/NEMA 5-20p plug
- # Of Outlets: 10
- Overall Length: 37-3/4"
- J-Box/Cord Location: bottom
- Isolated Ground: no
- UL Listed*: 1
1. ULStandard #1363, relocatable power taps (file # E194316)
2. UL Standard #5, multi-outlet assemblies (file# E174334)