||Specifically designed for structured cabling, the CWR is a versatile system for mounting multiple patch panels and other voice/data equipment, where floor and wall space are at a premium.
- Structural Features
- 26" width cabinet to allow for much needed space for patching. Comes standard with wide-face rackrail on left and right of cabinet.
- Locking swing open center section allows for easy front and rear access to equipment and cabling
- Includes an easily reversible left or right hand swing locking/latching front door for added security
- Bag of 50 mounting screws included
- Thermal Management
- Engineered to facilitate passive thermal management - optional FAN kit available when additional heat dissipation is required Cable Management
- Ships with front rackrail at 4" setback position to accommodate cable managers. Also accommodates rear rackrail for rear support and cable management.
- Large opening in backpan for mounting over pull boxes, electrical outlets, etc. Large knockouts for conduit and cable entry.
- Regulatory / Certifications
- Welded construction provides a 200 lb. weight capacity
- UL Listed in the US and Canada
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified for Children and Schools (the most strict level)
- Includes Solid Door Part #: CWR-26-17SD
- Racking Height: 45-1/2" (26 space)
- Overall Height: 49-3/8"
- Usable Depth: 15"
- Overall Depth w/o Door: 17"
- Overall Width*: 27-7/16"
|| Middle Atlantic
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Wall-mount Racks
| Unit of Measure
|| 174.76 lbs.