||The PPM Series 808S features:
- 1200 real watts/2 ohms from twin 600-watt FR Series High-Current power amps
- Power amps switchable as stereo mains or main plus monitor
- 8 mic/line channels with master phantom power
- Stereo line inputs on channels 7 and 8
- Inserts on channels 1-6
- Active 3-band EQ and stereo pan control on each channel
- True stereo 9-band graphic EQ on mains
- 9-band graphic EQ on monitor
All PPM Series Powered Mixers feature:
- Rugged injection-molded chassis resists impacts that would destroy a rat-fur-covered wood box powered mixer. Built-in handle can be used by folks who don't have the foggiest idea of what injection molding is.
- A real Mackie mic/line mixer section! Based on our world-famous MicroSeries 1202-VLZ and enhanced with new mic preamps and about a gazillion ingenious extra features.
- Rugged, sealed rotary controls resist dust, moisture and other contamination.
- Expensive, studio-grade, 9-band program equalizers for mains and monitor that utilize multiple summing amplifiers and precision infinite feedback band-pass filters, which yield superior linear-phase and combining properties. What this means is our graphic EQs are exceptionally low-noise, low-distortion, sound great, and don't suffer from any nasty phase-shift problems.
- Level-setting control & LED on every PPM mixer channel-makes setting input levels a snap.
- Mil-spec fiberglass circuit boards (instead of cheap phenolic) resist physical impact.
- Amp routing switch assigns power amps to mains or mains + monitors.
- Hefty 10,000f storage capacitors for high peak power reserves.
- Massive toroid transformer for high current output.