||The LT-ADAT adds up to 16 Lightpipe inputs and outputs to Aurora's already powerful I/O capabilities. LT-ADAT is an LSlot device for Lynx Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 converters that adds up to 16 channels of high-performance ADAT Lightpipe input and output. The LT-ADAT is a full-function ADAT interface that provides two ADAT Lightpipe inputs and two outputs. Operating at a sample rate of 48 kHz, the LT-ADAT I/O channel capacity is 16. Higher sample rates are supported using S/MUX technology: 8 channels at 96 kHz and 4 channels at 192 kHz.
Easily installed inside the Aurora 16 and Aurora 8, the LT-ADAT connects via ribbon cable to the host converter. Channel routing is controlled from the Aurora front panel or by computer via the Lynx AES16. The LT-ADAT clock can be slaved to Aurora or a Lightpipe optical signal. Even when slaving to Lightpipe, Aurora's SynchroLock technology provides immunity to high levels of jitter, which is typical in optical signals.
LT-ADAT also allows Aurora to function as a bi-directional format converter, converting ADAT to AES/EBU and analog and back to ADAT.
- Adds 16 Lightpipe I/O channels at up to 48 kHz to Aurora converters
- Higher sample rates attainable via S/MUX technology
- Easily installed into Aurora's LSlot bay
- Controlled via Aurora front panel or by computer via AES16.
- ADAT/AES-EBU bidirectional format converter
- Flexible clocking options
- FPGA core allows field upgraded of firmware
- RoHS compliant
- ADAT Optical I/O
- Number / Type: Two inputs and two outputs, compatible with Alesis ADAT Type I and Type II Optical Digital Interface Protocol, up to 24-bit data
16 @ 44.1kHz 48 kHz sample rates
8 @ 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz sample rates, S/MUX enabled
4 @ 176.4 kHz and 192 kHz sample rates, SMUX enabled
- Input Receiver: Fast-locking phase-locked loop with 30 kHz to 55 kHz lock range
- Clock Synchronization
- Clock Sources: Aurora, Optical In 1
- Core: FPGA-based core. Support for field upgrades of firmware.
- Routing/Mixing: Integrates with host card's digital mixer to allow independent routing of ADAT I/O with Aurora analog and digital I/O.
- I/O Ports: (4) Bracket-mounted TOSLINK connectors.
- Other: LStream interface headers
- Host Interface: Lynx proprietary LStream Interface: 24.5 Mbps bi-directional
- Requirements: Aurora 16/Aurora 8 with Firmware Revision 12 or higher and available LSlot expansion slot.
- Size: 3.0" H X 5.0" W X 0.75" D
- EMI Certifications: FCC and CE
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
| Part Number
| Product Category
|| Audio Interfaces
| Unit of Measure
|| 2.00 lbs.